the pacman

so i had to work but i heard that fight was over once it started, Hatton didn't have a chance. pacman is killin em in the boxing world!!!! anybody catchit?

yup two knock downs in the first round. and tko in the 2nd round with 1 second left in the round!! good match. next floyd mayweather jr. !!!

good match?
it was target practice. I was rootin for Manny hard, and yet I felt bad for Hatton cause I thought dude looked like he seriously got hurt. He should give upboxing after a punch like that.
Pretty Boy is my dude, but I dont want him to face Manny...he might get hurt

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

laugh.gif
I love Manny but idk bout that...

I rather see Manny face Cotto.....Shane face PBF

^shiekhshoes.com has some of the pacman knows shirts as of sunday, dunno if they do now i didn't check

ebay also of course

no where 'local' here in the state though

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

PBF vs. Shane would be a great fight to watch...I think Pretty Boy would get him though.
Manny could give hism problems cause he's fast AND strong and can take hits and I think PBF could only dodge him for so long before he got caught with agood shot. Zab coulda beat PBF but he loses control mentally...thats why he loses his fights.

Cotto is too big for all those guys though isnt he?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

laugh.gif

PBF vs. Shane would be a great fight to watch...I think Pretty Boy would get him though.
Manny could give hism problems cause he's fast AND strong and can take hits and I think PBF could only dodge him for so long before he got caught with a good shot. Zab coulda beat PBF but he loses control mentally...thats why he loses his fights.

Cotto is too big for all those guys though isnt he?
Yeah...Zab had all the physical tools to beat PBF. You could see it in their first fight at the start but... straight mental ****** FTL though
smh.gif

idk...I thought Cotto fought in similar weight classes. could be wrong though

Back
Top Bottom