The pair that started my obssesion !

317194_282240298460136_100000225057908_1340642_851615729_n.jpg

this is the pair that started me off, this shoe is so beautiful... love at first sight

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

koolaidchicken, don't go too ham because you're probably gonna grow out of stuff.

those are some fugazzi 9's btw

Fugazzi? Man these are realer than the CDP Bred 11s.
Oh and I know what you mean. I'm already a size 10.5.
But these were
pimp.gif
 back then and even now.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

koolaidchicken, don't go too ham because you're probably gonna grow out of stuff.

those are some fugazzi 9's btw

Fugazzi? Man these are realer than the CDP Bred 11s.
Oh and I know what you mean. I'm already a size 10.5.
But these were
pimp.gif
 back then and even now.

air-jordan-XI.jpg

Boyz II Men rocked these during an awards show performance while wearing tux's (can't remember which one) but I remember saying to myself, "I would rather wear tennis shoes with a suit like BIIM than dress shoes. Then my feet wouldn't hurt and I'd look cool." So I got my mom to buy me a pair.

I have the Cool Grey's and Space Jams now so I am looking to add the Concords, Columbias, and Breds to complete my collection.

air-jordan-XI.jpg

Boyz II Men rocked these during an awards show performance while wearing tux's (can't remember which one) but I remember saying to myself, "I would rather wear tennis shoes with a suit like BIIM than dress shoes. Then my feet wouldn't hurt and I'd look cool." So I got my mom to buy me a pair.

I have the Cool Grey's and Space Jams now so I am looking to add the Concords, Columbias, and Breds to complete my collection.

i've been buying jordans since 2000 but just to play ball with and stuff but this pair made me a collector

i've been buying jordans since 2000 but just to play ball with and stuff but this pair made me a collector

loved sneakers for as long as i could remember, i remember each year when it came to that time that i needed a new pair weather it was for school or bball, i was dragging my mum everywhere looking and hunting, then the internet came out in 2000 and i would search for hours of weeks until i found something my heart was contempt with.

but my obssession didnt start til 2004, when i rocked into a shop on the launch of the jordan 19, haha i remember looking at them babies in aww, i tried them on, was even considering getting up, leaveing my old shoes and running as fast as i could ( i was 14 at the time and didnt have $350 on me) (australia is a rip off!!)
in the in end i convinced my dad to get them for me from the states, got them on display in my room
smile.gif

loved sneakers for as long as i could remember, i remember each year when it came to that time that i needed a new pair weather it was for school or bball, i was dragging my mum everywhere looking and hunting, then the internet came out in 2000 and i would search for hours of weeks until i found something my heart was contempt with.

but my obssession didnt start til 2004, when i rocked into a shop on the launch of the jordan 19, haha i remember looking at them babies in aww, i tried them on, was even considering getting up, leaveing my old shoes and running as fast as i could ( i was 14 at the time and didnt have $350 on me) (australia is a rip off!!)
in the in end i convinced my dad to get them for me from the states, got them on display in my room
smile.gif

I was addicted to air force one's at first, but finally came to my senses and got into the foams.First two pair I had were the cough drops and the royal blues.

I was addicted to air force one's at first, but finally came to my senses and got into the foams.First two pair I had were the cough drops and the royal blues.

OG Varsity purple/"eggplant" FP1s started it for me, though definitely not in 1999 when they released.
A WDYWT pic of mine...

OG Varsity purple/"eggplant" FP1s started it for me, though definitely not in 1999 when they released.
A WDYWT pic of mine...

Back
Top Bottom