The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

Originally Posted by Newbs24

With Westboro Bapitist looking to protest the game, things could get quite nasty there.

Liquored up college students have very small filters.

I think we would see our first major physical encounter with those d-bags from Westboro.
It's going to get ugly. Arrests will be made, the student section will be rowdy. State College is known for being a "college town" and is known for it's excessive drinking. All the fans will be heavily intoxicated, even more than they would be at a normal game. 

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

This is getting out of hand. This is way bigger than sports, way bigger than Penn State.

Could this be the worst scandal in sports history? Especially if the pimping out rumors are true?
I think this became the worst scandal in sports history before the pimping rumors came to light. This isn't sports anymore. This is life. This has become one of the worst scandals in modern history. 

This is getting out of hand. This is way bigger than sports, way bigger than Penn State.

Could this be the worst scandal in sports history? Especially if the pimping out rumors are true?

Thats why I get so mad when I see simple minded people saying that the only reason its a story is because its JoePa.

Wrong.

All of these people had certain details about this monster and they failed to do anything.

1 person saying, "Hey, he needs to stop it and I am going to do something about it", and it seems as if quite a few children could have been saved. 

I could see the Westboro Church being murdered this weekend; they have no idea what they are about to get themselves into.

With Westboro Bapitist looking to protest the game, things could get quite nasty there.

I think we would see our first major physical encounter with those d-bags from Westboro.

I cant say id be disappointed...

What's Westboro's angle for the protest? 

I could see the Westboro Church being murdered this weekend; they have no idea what they are about to get themselves into. 

and that's all Penn State needs.  More bad press.  I hope some of these liquored up knuckleheads think twice before they act....

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Sure hope the college kids don't do anything stupid before or during the game on Saturday.
We are currently working on holding a vigil/silent protest outside Old Main on Friday night for the victims of this tragedy. 

This is one of the worst things to ever be associated with a college. If the rumors are true. IMO, stuff like the VTech massacre pales in comparison to this. That was one deranged individual that no one could reasonably stop. VTech might have looked bad in the aftermath but not lime this.This is... well it's this.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

This is one of the worst things to ever be associated with a college. If the rumors are true. IMO, stuff like the VTech massacre pales in comparison to this. That was one deranged individual that no one could reasonably stop bothered to stop. VTech might have looked bad in the aftermath but not lime this.This is... well it's this.

This is one of the worst things to ever be associated with a college. If the rumors are true. IMO, stuff like the VTech massacre pales in comparison to this. That was one deranged individual that no one could reasonably stop. VTech might have looked bad in the aftermath but not lime this.This is... well it's this.
there is not one college scandal that can come close to touching what is going down now; it already is the worst EVER and I have a bad feeling we have only seen about 25% of what is about to come.  It has only been 6 days since ESPN first broke the news during the afternoon games on Saturday.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I cant say id be disappointed...

Same here.  From either side. 

Can't even read some of this stuff anymore.  Ruins my day.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

What's Westboro's angle for the protest? 

and that's all Penn State needs.  More bad press.  I hope some of these liquored up knuckleheads think twice before they act....

Do liquored up knuckleheads ever think before they act? Not in my experience.  If theres provoking without police presence (and who knows if that will do anything) I feel like there will be an altercation.

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

The rumor going around now is that Sandusky pimped these kids to rich donors.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
taken-blu-ray-cover.jpg

Live Presser with Bradley right now on ESPN. Bradley looks dead. He has no life in him.

People keep asking him questions about the scandal. He keeps denying to answer. Smart man.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

People keep asking him questions about the scandal. He keeps denying to answer. Smart man.
Gunna be short becuase thats all people care about right now.

Originally Posted by af1 1982

This is one of the worst things to ever be associated with a college. If the rumors are true. IMO, stuff like the VTech massacre pales in comparison to this. That was one deranged individual that no one could reasonably stop bothered to stop. VTech might have looked bad in the aftermath but not lime this.This is... well it's this.

Yo what? How could have VTech reasonably stopped that dude? I don't see it. Every college campus has free-flowing buildings with easy access. Dude bought the guns off-campus.

wait.. so PSU's athletic department funded the bowl trips for the young boys Sandusky brought along and presumably slept in the same hotel room with? and Penn State allowed use of it's facilities for JS's football clinics?

Originally Posted by PhilBalla09

Saturday is going to be wild

I don't even want to go anymore; one week ago I was so excited for this weekend and now I don't even want to be associated with Penn State at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom