The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

never mind that fact that Sandusky adopted children all the time, if I make it father and son is it starts to seem less weird maybe?

see sanscummys stepsons allegations above ^

seem less weird still ??????

PIT IF UL

may he rot in hell eternally with all his supporters

What? You think I'm saying sexually abusing your step son isn't weird?

Learn to read.

Stop for a second and actually process what was written before you post.

Sandusky fooled family members, mothers, co workers, police officers, and faculty members.

but somehow 80 year old football coach is the one who's held responsible; nonsense,

scapegoating is a ridiculous waste of time and is a great way to avoid dealing the systemic issues that allow people like Sandusky to get away with what he did.

Last edited:
I read it.

Jerry's step-son was explaining that he was sexually abused by Jerry, and that he honestly believes that Jerry thought that Jerry was acting out of love.

And people want to act like this dude Jerry ain't crazy af, like he deserves a defense.

Wait, there are people who think child molestation isn't "crazy af"?

Who are these people? :lol:

What? You think I'm saying sexually abusing your step son isn't weird?

Learn to read.

Stop for a second and actually process what was written before you post.

Sandusky fooled family members, mothers, co workers, police officers, and faculty members.

but somehow 80 year old football coach is the one who's held responsible; nonsense,

scapegoating is a ridiculous waste of time and is a great way to avoid dealing the systemic issues that allow people like Sandusky to get away with what he did.

Very good point.

I read it.

Jerry's step-son was explaining that he was sexually abused by Jerry, and that he honestly believes that Jerry thought that Jerry was acting out of love.

And people want to act like this dude Jerry ain't crazy af, like he deserves a defense.
Wait, there are people who think child molestation isn't "crazy af"?

Who are these people?
laugh.gif
No, there are people who think that JERRY ain't crazy af (like I said).

And actually, there was an article this week on my news feed (posted by an atheist page disgusted by the article) that quoted a researcher saying "We can't prove that sex w/ a child is detrimental."

So there's that.

i remember bill obrien saying something about the "paterno people" before he left to the nfl. was that in reference to the psu admin or just paterno supporters?

Having knowledge and not doing anything about it, IMO means you're in on it. I never bought the "excuses" made from him.

Am I reading this wrong, but all I see is a claim by an insurance company. (An insurance company trying to get off the hook from paying)

Is there actual evidence.?

People won't actually read, they will just judge right away

Insurance company is trying to get out of a $60 million policy and I have been one of the minority Penn State grads who think all Joe Paterno's good will was erased by what he didn't do but actually research this accusation and see what it really is besides reading a headline and judging

Last edited:

Insurance company is trying to get out of a $60 million policy and I have been one of the minority Penn State grads who think all Joe Paterno's good will was erased by what he didn't do but actually research this accusation and see what it really is besides reading a headline and judging

This is what I figured.

The instict to scapegoat people in Amaerica is crazy.

Can't something just be tragedy, a failure of an institution without tarring and feathering ONE person?

Last edited:
Am I reading this wrong, but all I see is a claim by an insurance company. (An insurance company trying to get off the hook from paying)

Is there actual evidence.?

Articles are saying the it was reported a few times by numerous assistant coaches over the years.

These are depositions from victims that have already been paid. If they are lying that's perjury, which they can get jail time for. I don't see a reason for them to lie. They won't get this insurance money. Also, there are more than just one deposition claiming this

Last edited by a moderator:

This is what I figured.

The instict to scapegoat people in Amaerica is crazy.

Can't something just be tragedy, a failure of an institution without tarring and feathering ONE person?

This is def. true in today's media as we know. I always thought the entire PSU debacle was one of those perfect storms that had blame going everywhere - most importantly at Sandusky obviously.
The other Penn State leaders need to be shamed JUST as much too. They won't be because they are not household names.....that's America.

But the irony here is this scandal happened on the campus of the #1 case study of a coach ruling his land. Joe's getting tarred because this just so had to happen on the campus of Joe Paterno for god's sakes.

Read the investigation pieces. E-mails they've dug up had responses saying "I will have to ask Coach" or "Coach says we need to do this" or "I can't do anything until Coach tells me to." These are messages from his SUPERIORS to others on staff.

Joe accepted every win and praise even when it probably wasn't deserved (maybe the last decade or so) - so it's amazing what happens when he then had to accept a major part of the blame for a scandal. To me that's just the way it works.

For what it's worth, maybe I am naive but I think if the Paterno family would have kept quiet with the statements this would have died down. Obviously not all of it but that is how the media works. But they refuse to do so, and right away last night they released another statement about Joe's lack of knowledge and would like us to believe Joe knew essentially nothing, at any times ever. I am glad I am not in a situation they have to be in I will say that.

Last edited:
he's a pervert fam let it go

no MAN sits around and lets Sandusky get away with what he did for a day let alone years unless he's involved

seems to me you're the one who lacks objectivity

Paterno had the power to put an immediate stop to this and didn't, what other conclusion should one draw from that?

Back
Top Bottom