The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

he's a pervert fam let it go

no MAN sits around and lets Sandusky get away with what he did for a day let alone years unless he's involved

seems to me you're the one who lacks objectivity

Paterno had the power to put an immediate stop to this and didn't, what other conclusion should one draw from that?

and I have said this all along but why don't you look at this 1976 accusation with objectivity

just because you want it to be true doesn't mean it is, read the facts but that would be too hard because it defeats your troll like narrative

I mean it's clear Joe turned a blind eye to it. Who knows for how long, but he did. He's not to blame for what Sandusky did but he is responsible for his actions. Which was to ignore it.

and I have said this all along but why don't you look at this 1976 accusation with objectivity

just because you want it to be true doesn't mean it is, read the facts but that would be too hard because it defeats your troll like narrative

his guilt is clear even if we play dumb and pretend he wasn't doing it too, even if we completely ignore this particular accusation, he still let it happen FOR YEARS, is that really any better?

I understand you're bias but stop caping for child molesters my man it's a bad look

his guilt is clear even if we play dumb and pretend he wasn't doing it too, even if we completely ignore this particular accusation, he still let it happen FOR YEARS, is that really any better?

I understand you're bias but stop caping for child molesters my man it's a bad look

you are just ignorant and uninformed

if you like child predators thats your business just don't expect the world to agree

nice deflection attempt by the way :lol:

all you keep saying is I like child predators

like I said, you converse on the level of a 2nd grader so there is no point in actually trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who is incapable

Last edited:
You didn't insult? :lol:

i let you both slide on some but that last post was no good

Last edited:
I suppose calling me ignorant didn't meet the criteria [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Those are emojis just in case they don't show up I don't wanna get any warnings for swearing [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Hey stillin729 stillin729 I understand the insurance company has an invested interest in this, but what do the victims have to gain from this? They've already giving statements, and Sandusky is already in jail. Seems like it they all had the same statements regarding letting Paterno know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey stillin729 stillin729 I understand the insurance company has an invested interest in this, but what do the victims have to gain from this? They've already giving statements, and Sandusky is already in jail. Seems like it they all had the some statements regarding letting Paterno know.

The insurance company is claiming from a line in a court document that states a child told Paterno in 1976 that he was molested by Sandusky, I just don't buy this report, I believe all the accounts from the trial but not this instance

The insurance company is trying to claim Penn State should be responsible for the $60 million and not them, I just find this to be too coincidental

I'm glad Penn State removed Joe Paterno reminders because I think that was needed but this I really don't buy, insurance companies are some of the biggest snakes on this planet

I'm inclined to side with stillin729 stillin729 's line of logic.

I think Paterno is a scumbag for helping to keep what that monster did private & allowing him to free reign of the PSU facilities over the years but we're talking about an insurance company trying to get out of the responsibility for paying off the policy.

Now if they bring absolute proof of the claim, that's another story but insurance companies are at the top of the chain with regards to corporate scum bags.

Definitely no love lost for the insurance companies they are scum no doubt, but I still don't see why these numerous sources would all have the same story when they went for depositions. From victims and assistant coaches.

It's kinda like the Cosby situation, only thing is Joe's not here to defend himself.

Fact of the matter is, if allegations existed dating back as far as the insurance company is claiming, that would've come out during the monster's criminal trial with proof.

From what information is available on the "interwebz", the notion of allegations dating back to the 70s is speculative. Now if they bring absolute proof, that again is another matter.

Definitely no love lost for the insurance companies they are scum no doubt, but I still don't see why these numerous sources would all have the same story when they went for depositions. From victims and assistant coaches.

It's kinda like the Cosby situation, only thing is Joe's not here to defend himself.

where do you see that for the 1976 allegation?

where do you see that for the 1976 allegation?

But that line was eye-popping in itself.

The line in question states that one of Penn State's insurers has claimed "in 1976, a child allegedly reported to PSU's Head Coach Joseph Paterno that he (the child) was sexually molested by Sandusky."

The order also cites separate references in 1987 and 1988 in which unnamed assistant coaches witnessed inappropriate contact between Sandusky and unidentified children, and a 1988 case that was supposedly referred to Penn State's athletic director at the time.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/05/court_filing_says_joe_paterno.html

There's really no way to have "proof", other than video and that wasn't happening back then.

Here are the court documents filed by the insurance company...

Seems very flimsy on the part of the insurance company especially the language they chose to use in the following statement, "In 1976, a child allegedly reported to PSU's Head Coach Joseph Paterno that he (the child) was sexually molested by Sandusky." Page 2 of the second set of documents in the link.

"Allegedly" being the key word. Unless they have actual proof, seems like the insurance comapany's legal team earned some free money because the case looks very flimsy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom