The people that appear in your dreams that you don't know: Do they exist? in real life?

I wonder if those people are actual people in real life.

Also have you ever made up a face/person in your head? Do they really exist somewhere?

Or they could just be images of random people I've seen and forgotten about. But I like to wonder and make it more complicated than that
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yo! I had a dream about this girl yesterday, and I thought the exact same thing this morning. I wonder if somewhere in the world she exists?

Sometimes its a flashback where I see people from when I was little. Its the craziest thing ever. I see chicks in my dream that i've never met, but I feel that I love them....

Chances are that you have probably met them or atleast saw them for. That's all it takes.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Sometimes its a flashback where I see people from when I was little. Its the craziest thing ever. I see chicks in my dream that i've never met, but I feel that I love them....

I had a dream like that the other day. In my dream it was some girl I dated before that I was sooooo crazy about, but it didn't really look like her. It was more like a mix of her and someone else I don't know. Maybe my ex. Anyways, in that dream I was soooo $$@+%$% happy to be with her, probably in love with her, that I asked her to punch me and pinch me to make sure that I wasn't dreaming and to make sure that this was really happening. No lie, I slept for about 14 hours that night/day. Then I woke up and it was all a dream, word to Biggie
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Ive always wondered this.

What if both of you were projecting yourselves spiritually actually experiencing the dream together?

Sometimes I like to think that I'm dreaming about a certain person because I've been on their mind.

Ive always wondered this.

What if both of you were projecting yourselves spiritually and actually experiencing the dream together?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What if both of you were projecting yourselves spiritually and actually experiencing the dream together?

Took the words right out of my mouth, I've thought of this. If true
embarassed.gif
eek.gif

Yea, I've made up faces before, But most of the time it's people I know.

I only see people I know in my dreams
mad.gif
 wth im being cheated or someone put a block on my dreams..........wait, what if...nvm.

Sometimes ur mind projects things, and they
become future depictions of what u seen. At
least thats what happens to me. Mad de ja vu son

When you're dreaming your brain is in an unconscious state. It can't create new faces. That person u see in dreams is someone you've seen before.

Read something somewhere that said everyone you see in your dreams, you've seen in your life. Not sure if true or not

Back
Top Bottom