The perfect pushup............

Damnit. I just bought it on their website for $67 with rush delivery . pretty much the same price though. It was $40 on the website. Rush delivery was like 20something. Thanks though.

Damnit. I just bought it on their website for $67 with rush delivery . pretty much the same price though. It was $40 on the website. Rush delivery was like 20something. Thanks though.

honestlly its just like a regular push up, it is more comfortable since your wrists have less strain, it works and so does doing regular pushups you just haveto actually do it. and btw its not $40 anymore its $19.99 at most places like walmart etc.

honestlly its just like a regular push up, it is more comfortable since your wrists have less strain, it works and so does doing regular pushups you just haveto actually do it. and btw its not $40 anymore its $19.99 at most places like walmart etc.

It does help. I always did push ups and got sore after about 75 to 100.

About 20 of these had my arms burning. Its not going to make you as big as homie on tv or anything but it will cut you up.

It does help. I always did push ups and got sore after about 75 to 100.

About 20 of these had my arms burning. Its not going to make you as big as homie on tv or anything but it will cut you up.

Originally Posted by xhieroglyphicsx

honestlly its just like a regular push up, it is more comfortable since your wrists have less strain, it works and so does doing regular pushups you just have to actually do it. and btw its not $40 anymore its $19.99 at most places like walmart etc.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by xhieroglyphicsx

honestlly its just like a regular push up, it is more comfortable since your wrists have less strain, it works and so does doing regular pushups you just have to actually do it. and btw its not $40 anymore its $19.99 at most places like walmart etc.

laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

i was thinking about gettin one of these.... do they have a "PERFECT SITUP"
i need to hit the gut

i need to hit the gut

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i need to hit the gut

That's what I'm sayin... don't wanna be runnin around with all swole with a muffin top goin on

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i need to hit the gut

That's what I'm sayin... don't wanna be runnin around with all swole with a muffin top goin on

Back
Top Bottom