The Pitch a Movie Idea Thread

Originally Posted by Meangene4

SMH so you can steal my hard work $$#% you kind sir.
THIS.
laugh.gif

the story of me & my boys' adventures in college...that would def make $$$

we're already discussed possibly writing a screenplay to see what would happen

the story of me & my boys' adventures in college...that would def make $$$

we're already discussed possibly writing a screenplay to see what would happen

On a serious note, does anyone know of any forums out there that users discuss movie ideas/script writing? I've always been in the search for an active one, but can't find it.

On a serious note, does anyone know of any forums out there that users discuss movie ideas/script writing? I've always been in the search for an active one, but can't find it.

A animated METAL GEAR SOLID movie would be THE SH*T..same animation as that Beowulf movie or however you spell it..the movie wit the animated Angelina Jolie..lol..that animation was tuff..since they cant find real actors..they should just do it animated with the same voice actors from the game..use the same story from Metal gear solid game in shadow moses island...this would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

A animated METAL GEAR SOLID movie would be THE SH*T..same animation as that Beowulf movie or however you spell it..the movie wit the animated Angelina Jolie..lol..that animation was tuff..since they cant find real actors..they should just do it animated with the same voice actors from the game..use the same story from Metal gear solid game in shadow moses island...this would be EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Probably like some group of people want to take something away (like treasure or something valuable) from some underdeveloped group of people living in some village...

they don't want to be violent at first with the village people, so they send one of their men to try and befriend people in the village and somehow get them to move away so they can steal that treasure.....BUT (here comes the crazy part) the man they sent out to the village people actually becomes close with the village people and decides not to help steal the treasure from them.

The group becomes mad at the man and decide to steal the treasure the hard way from the village people...and the fail

and the whole thing is in 3D

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hmmm... that's sort of like Cameron's Avatar... which was sort of like Cartman's Dances With Smurfs.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Probably like some group of people want to take something away (like treasure or something valuable) from some underdeveloped group of people living in some village...

they don't want to be violent at first with the village people, so they send one of their men to try and befriend people in the village and somehow get them to move away so they can steal that treasure.....BUT (here comes the crazy part) the man they sent out to the village people actually becomes close with the village people and decides not to help steal the treasure from them.

The group becomes mad at the man and decide to steal the treasure the hard way from the village people...and the fail

and the whole thing is in 3D

roll.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hmmm... that's sort of like Cameron's Avatar... which was sort of like Cartman's Dances With Smurfs.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i expected so much more from you all.
You did? Why? This is awesome
laugh.gif

I'm leaning towards a first person autobiographical narrative of Hellen Keller.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

i expected so much more from you all.
You did? Why? This is awesome
laugh.gif

I'm leaning towards a first person autobiographical narrative of Hellen Keller.

I have 3 solid ideas for movies right now. I'm in the process of writing as well. One comedy, one family drama. I'd share but like somebody else said I don't want my idea to be stolen. Good luck tho.

Back
Top Bottom