The QUESTION Jay-Z thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to release my book no later than the 4th of July. The freeing of my mind was like an independence day, so the theme does kind of fit. 
nerd.gif

seems to be that he found some yolo in him that he didnt have before the cancer........you have kids though my brother what is you doing.
He explains why he left his family in this blog post .http://kylekostic.blogspot.com/2017/05/it-is-1012-pm-wst.html?m=1

Sounds like he moved to Cali for the medicinal marijuana? Different strokes for different folks I guess. I can’t see myself moving to the opposite end of the country and away from my kids, but then again I’ve never dealt with chemo and damn near being dead.

That said, I’d probably take my chances with buying the green where I lived and getting caught, as opposed to dipping out on my teenage kids. And aren’t there states with medical marijuana that are closer? :lol:

i wont be another yes man.....

listen OP, you got a rebirth, you got a second chance in life. there are fathers like me that died and were not able to see their kids grow the way i am lucky to be in line for.

im a realist and i put myself in your position and it would only make me wake up and realize that i have an expiration date and so does my daughter, id dedicate everything to her. 

not tryin to ***** and you can throw the "you never had cancer" at me, but i wont be a yes man. You're not doing it......focus on bettering yourself and being their for your kids, literally there.

or just go to the fools wildin thread cause thats what you doing. stop worrying about jays covers and focus on your kids and yourself. 

OP its alot that could be said but instead of judging u or trying to clown you any further

im interested in your story's resolution and hopefully NT gets you some sales if you're selling it (the book)

one day your story gonna inspire people...you dont have **** rn except your spirit but you still tryna keep it going

out of genuine curiosity what is the link between the red pill you took and jay z sucking invisible ***** tho

if u dont mind expounding

Last edited:
I'm not trying to roast dude beyond what's warranted but he opened the thread up knowing this was coming. Look at the title. He basically said if he can survive stage 4 cancer he can survive the roast that's coming.

That said, OP you need to reevaluate your life. The way you treat your kids is a reflection of YOUR self worth. In the simplest terms, they are little versions of yourself. If you don't think they deserve more, then you don't think you deserve more. It's your job, once you bring kids into the world, to do everything in your power to give them the life you'd want for yourself.

You ran from your problems bruh. That makes you a coward. You can turn it around, but stop acting like a loser and riding Jay-Z's nuts. Even if all that bs you're spitting is true (it's not) saying it changes what or helps who? Damn sure not helping your family. You owe your family an apology. Who knows how much you put them through AFTER they rode with you fighting cancer. You can't tell me no one was there for you.

Stop feeling yourself to the degree you are and get some help.

Last edited:
I'm not trying to roast dude beyond what's warranted but he opened the thread up knowing this was coming. Look at the title. He basically said if he can survive stage 4 cancer he can survive the roast that's coming.

That said, OP you need to reevaluate your life. The way you treat your kids is a reflection of YOUR self worth. In the simplest terms, they are little versions of yourself. If you don't think they deserve more, then you don't think you deserve more. It's your job, once you bring kids into the world, to do everything in your power to give them the life you'd want for yourself.

You ran from your problems bruh. That makes you a coward. You can turn it around, but stop acting like a loser and riding Jay-Z's nuts. Even if all that bs you're spitting is true (it's not) saying it changes what or helps who? Damn sure not helping your family. You owe your family an apology. Who knows how much you put them through AFTER they rode with you fighting cancer. You can't tell me no one was there for you.

Stop feeling yourself to the degree you are and get some help.
So true

Marijuana induced psychosis

Nah bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I've been beyond zooted, I'm talking about to the point where I thought I was gonna die after eating an edible. Stuck on the couch with my life flashing before me.

This however has the hallmark of some other, far more serious underlying issues. Can't blame it on the weed man.

Stay up OP.

Marijuana induced psychosis

Nah bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I've been beyond zooted, I'm talking about to the point where I thought I was gonna die after eating an edible. Stuck on the couch with my life flashing before me.

This however has the hallmark of some other, far more serious underlying issues. Can't blame it on the weed man.

Stay up OP.

Weed can bring that underlying stuff out though is what I'm saying. It's not the weeds fault it'll just unlock that door for some people. My lil bro be tweakin out when he smokes, talking about God talking to him and all types of wild ****. Weed makes him a whole other person. One of my uncle's on my dad's side can't smoke cuz of his mental issues, like he's been specifically told not to use anything mind altering.

I been stuck off the edibles too :lol: but the herb effects some people drastically different. I can blow some high potency sour and the same strain would have my homie having a panic attack. It's all in your brain chemistry.

I'm not saying that's why he said that stuff..... I'm just saying it could be why [emoji]128064[/emoji] it's not a "this is cuz of the devil's lettuce" type thing. I know weed is natural but peanuts are too and them ***** kill some people :lol:

Stay up OP.
Def son out here rocking the Jesus sandals with socks

I just wanna say that going through and surviving cancer can really take a toll on your mind

Last edited:
Weed can bring that underlying stuff out though is what I'm saying. It's not the weeds fault it'll just unlock that door for some people. My lil bro be tweakin out when he smokes, talking about God talking to him and all types of wild ****. Weed makes him a whole other person. One of my uncle's on my dad's side can't smoke cuz of his mental issues, like he's been specifically told not to use anything mind altering.

I been stuck off the edibles too :lol: but the herb effects some people drastically different. I can blow some high potency sour and the same strain would have my homie having a panic attack. It's all in your brain chemistry.

I'm not saying that's why he said that stuff..... I'm just saying it could be why [emoji]128064[/emoji] it's not a "this is cuz of the devil's lettuce" type thing. I know weed is natural but peanuts are too and them ***** kill some people :lol:

O yeah that's all true for sure, I forgot to consider that.

Yeah the bud isn't for everyone, especially nowadays with it being as potent as ever.

I always say, if possible go get a card and go to a GOOD dispensary with knowledgeable budtenders. They'll be able to look at a persons medical history and give them a strain best suited for their needs.

Nothing wrong with living your life the way you see fit. Hell, I encourage it. I can get past the homelessness, Jesus sandals and Jay-Z album cover penis decipherings. I just can’t rock with a father jetting across the country and leaving his kids. I’d imagine those kids were by his side throughout his battle with cancer and they went through some stuff, too. And then you split to Cali to live your life at a juncture in their lives where they need you most? Nah man.....not cool. Live your life. But when you have kids, you need to be there for them as a father.

And the whole “I would’ve died if I stayed in PA” explanation for leaving is a poor excuse IMO. If you have suicidal thoughts, which he did per his blog, they don’t leave because you’re in California. Geographical changes don’t solve those types of issues, IMO. Confront that **** head on like a man and be there for your children. That’s your job as a father.

in fairness (and with no undue disrespect intended)...after further review, does this really seem like the best candidate for day-to-day youth guidance at this point in his life?

say you have a kid in 9th grade and you somehow stumble on his teacher's Xanga page or whatever, and he's talking about retraining people's minds to realize hyphens represent nefarious penises and occult desires for Barack Obama?

you want him to stay and do his job or go fix his ******* **** first?

I say let him find his way and leave him unjudged to do so. clearly he's dealing with a lot upstairs.

A dude obsessed with Jay and penises probably did his family a favor by taking a break to fix himself, as long as that's what he's doing and it should have been communicated in a way they understand. Like "this illness plus my overwhelming Hov penis visions don't put me at a good place to take care of y'all right now, I need time".

From the pictures that he's shared of his kids on instagram they look old enough not to be impacted by his hov penis theories.

A dude obsessed with Jay and penises probably did his family a favor by taking a break to fix himself, as long as that's what he's doing and it should have been communicated in a way they understand. Like "this illness plus my overwhelming Hov penis visions don't put me at a good place to take care of y'all right now, I need time".
his kids are better off

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom