The RETRO Gaming Thread!

If the servers for SOCOM II were still around, I'd definitely go out and get the a PS2 again lol.

you rock with pandoras box?

No I don't have one of those devices yet, I want one but I wanna cop destiny 2 lol
image.png
I call ducktales

a dollar a game and 15 for the system?

Fam, where can I cop a reliable AV to HDMI converter? Tired of hooking up an old TV to play my legacy systems. I don't care how horrid it looks. I want to play my NES, SNES, N64, etc through my newer TV

No way all that was 30

Lol some people don't know, I don't believe it either tho but it could of been a yard sale...I know on places like offer up or online there's actually people that tell the seller what the item is worth lol so no one can buy it

I sold a marvel vs capcom 2 PS3 case I know it was rare but it was just the case i sold it for 15, someone later after it sold was trying to pay more for it.

Fam, where can I cop a reliable AV to HDMI converter? Tired of hooking up an old TV to play my legacy systems. I don't care how horrid it looks. I want to play my NES, SNES, N64, etc through my newer TV

eBay..posted a link few pages back

^what he said........and Amazon, Amazon is also a solid spot to find good deals on an AV to HDMI converter (although my local Frys Electronics store got a solid $20 one in person)

Back
Top Bottom