The RETRO Gaming Thread!

I buy from fleas because it's cheaper plus it's like a rush or lottery type feeling finding a good game for a decent price, I can go online and order older games for ebay prices but most likely those people found em at a yard sale or flea market themselves and refurbished it themselves just how I do. it just takes a little elbow grease to clean things up sometimes. the battery doesn't work most likely because there is no save file currently but all u do is lift the tab on the battery replace it and tape it down into place, if you don't know how to solder. Then ur good a other 15 years lol

The Pokémon games battery run out fast because they do time and date

I'm not a DIY type of person like you guys are, hence why I don't buy games or consoles from flea markets THEN tear them open to refurbish them personally......its just not what I like doing.

And yeah, you just reminded me now about the Pokemon games. No wonder why I can't get my copy of Pokemon Yellow to work on my old Gameboy Color anymore LOL, that cartridge is ready for a battery replacement ASAP.

IMG_0589.JPG
Just got home from Finally getting this trade, I traded gradius v that I bought for $3 and $15 cash

Yeah trying to get this draft over and come home and play lol...oh remind me this is the guy who sent me pics of collection I was gonna post but right now I feel like Henry hill in goodfellas when he's running around all lit running errands lol Or this a reminder to myself lol

IMG_0589.JPG
Just got home from Finally getting this trade, I traded gradius v that I bought for $3 and $15 cash

Was playing this earlier. Trying to beat the game with as many different character combinations as I can to get all the characters lol.

Last edited:
Ah the yellow controller.............memories of playing Pokemon Stadium at my friend's house as a kid come rushing back into my nostalgic mind when I see that controller.

Literally the only reason my friend had a yellow N64 controller was 'cuz of Pikachu, and she had played Pokemon Snap with it as well LOL

I liked the virtual boy

a friend gave it to me for free

but it only had 8 games or so and the all red images weren't pleasant on most people's eyes

I'd like to see Nintendo try their hand at a newer vr device

I play mario kart on my psvr all the time in cinema mode and that alone is amazing

These were pics dude shared with me he said he got rid of half his stuff for his daughter and not having room, says the line of clothes divides their space lol..that cib 64 collection is crazy

Infants grow really fast. The baby may not even get a chance to wear all those shoes and dresses.

I love my fat OG PS3

It stopped reading games so I just have it in my bedroom for Netlfix, hulu, HBO Go etc....

Back
Top Bottom