The RETRO Gaming Thread!

JESUS! That was probably what 1 month of rent cost my parents back in 1981.

Btw, looking at the date of the receipt I see it was written 2 days before my 1st birthday :D

Yes, I’m washed :blush:

giphy.gif

Got another game from the swap meet, same seller too. Choice was between these two games for the Sega Genesis, Vectorman 2 & Mickey Mania: Timeless Adventures. $5 each but I went with...

Mickey Mania: Timeless Adventures (1994)

Truck looks AWESOME :wow::smokin
So many good memories of playing TM1 & 2.

Went to an outdoor swap meet not looking for games but happen to find a Genesis game I didn’t own. Only $5 so the price was right.

Sega Genesis Tiny Toons All Stars (1994)

This game was so fun, the specials they get is automatic points lol I like the pig forgot his name lol

Got another game from the swap meet, same seller too. Choice was between these two games for the Sega Genesis, Vectorman 2 & Mickey Mania: Timeless Adventures. $5 each but I went with...

Mickey Mania: Timeless Adventures (1994)

Can't go wrong with Mickey Mania, the graphics/art style are amazing till this day. Never played the Vectorman games but they were regarded as some of the better platformers on the system. Surprised you didn't cop 'em both.

Can't go wrong with Mickey Mania, the graphics/art style are amazing till this day. Never played the Vectorman games but they were regarded as some of the better platformers on the system. Surprised you didn't cop 'em both.

I knew Mickey would be a much better game but had no idea about Vectorman. I didn’t realize it was a good game until a few hours after I got home to look it up. Definitely slept on it but I’m assuming it’ll be there next week.

Vector man was a good game, I remember walking to the store “service merchandise” with my mom and she got it for me, most my Sega games at the time were cartoon style but vector man had these nice graphics and explosions

I knew Mickey would be a much better game but had no idea about Vectorman. I didn’t realize it was a good game until a few hours after I got home to look it up. Definitely slept on it but I’m assuming it’ll be there next week.

Vector man was a good game, I remember walking to the store “service merchandise” with my mom and she got it for me, most my Sega games at the time were cartoon style but vector man had these nice graphics and explosions

Vectorman came out late in the Genesis/MegaDrive lifecyle so they were pushing the hardware to its limits. Definitely a game to have in the library if it can be had for cheap.

Yeah joe billionaire joe billionaire you activate the special and KO the opposing team. I think your player gets fatigued so you better have homie ready to attack the basket or score a goal. :lol::lol::lol:

Hamlet was the pigs name lmao, but the skunk girl special wasn’t guaranteed, sometimes I’d be able to hit a 3 with it from half court or score a long goal but I feel the percentage on her special wasn’t as high as the rest.

Monty with the car in soccer running everyone over :pimp:

but vector man had these nice graphics and explosions
Yeah dude, the graphics are nice. Should’ve YouTube’d it before walking away but in my defense I hadn’t eaten breakfast yet and it was already 2 o’clock in 90 degree weather.

Vectorman came out late in the Genesis/MegaDrive lifecyle so they were pushing the hardware to its limits. Definitely a game to have in the library if it can be had for cheap.
No wonder, I was already doing PlayStation so I don’t recall this game. Hoping it’s there for this Saturday. Thanks for the heads up, Vood :nthat:

On a similar note, just picked up “Best of the Best: Karate Championship” for the Sega Genesis. It was $3 and didn’t have it.

Back
Top Bottom