The RETRO Gaming Thread!

1319390_wallpaper-retro-games.jpg

Truck looks AWESOME :wow::smokin
So many good memories of playing TM1 & 2.

Went to an outdoor swap meet not looking for games but happen to find a Genesis game I didn’t own. Only $5 so the price was right.

Sega Genesis Tiny Toons All Stars (1994)

^ Very Very fun game. There is basketball in there too right?

I nevet knew there was a Virtual Tennis 4

20190722_110108.jpg

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Tiny Toons ACME Allstars one of my GOAT Genesis/MD party games. I was one of the few cats that had a multiplayer tap and the 4 player basketball & soccer was great fun. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

TURBO UNO TURBO UNO DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican Tiny Toons ACME Allstars one of my GOAT Genesis/MD party games. I was one of the few cats that had a multiplayer tap and the 4 player basketball & soccer was great fun. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Damn! And I left a Genesis multi tap a few weeks back at Goodwill because I didn’t want to stand in line again :blush::smh:

I did just find a white Sega Dreamcast with one 3rd party controller for $12.99. No power cable or tv cable though so there’s no way for me to test it. Ended up hiding in case I change my mind.

Found some retro video game stores but are 20-25 minutes away from me. Going to plan something this weekend to complete this Dreamcast.

Back
Top Bottom