The RETRO Gaming Thread!

1994 was the cult hero
snes_nhl_94_p_il3lto.jpg

I remember I bought one of those white 360s before as my first console after the GameCube brand new from gamestop and I couldn’t get it to work for nothing...I tried and tried connecting the then av cables to my tv n putting it on and nothing...I took it back to GameStop n they said no way they didn’t wanna accept the return I was like wtf who doesn’t accept returns it was crowded and other folks were buying a 360 too...some kid manager dude was like ok what you want and I grabbed a PS3 instead lol

I picked up more games today complete in their cases for $1 each. Can’t beat those prices. I just happen to walk in as the employee was pulling them out of the shopping cart.

PS2 DOT Hack Infection part 1
PS2 Katamari Damacy
PS2 We ❤️ Katamari
PS2 Maximo “Ghosts to Glory”
PS2 Seven Samurai
PS2 Worms 3D
PS2 NFL Street (memory card inside!)
Xbox Star Wars Battlefront 2
Xbox Star Wars Knights of old republic 2

Last edited:
NFL street with an 8 MB memory card for $1?!? That alone was worth it! Niiiice

Yeah man, I thought the dude at the register was going to charge me extra for it but he didn’t bother to even look inside the cases. Just asked me if the games were in there.

THPS3 but this song reminds me of THPS in general :lol:

Bruh, I wish I could like 10x! This and 96 Quite Bitter Beings, were my jams! Have you guys ever listened to Proto Culture?

I quote various lines from this song at least once a year. Probably the “I hope they make Part 2 for Dreamcast, the games I seen in mags, you won’t believe they had.”

Obviously DC is my favorite system ever.

Edit - actually I quote the “Video Games, I’ve got many to play, before my life expires to fill my desires,” more lol

Back
Top Bottom