THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by yungone350

thinking about ordering the blue camo from deadstockshoes.com, anyone know how long they usually take to send out an order?
depends on whether its in stock yet, the site said item will ship on or before july 31st...usually they have it on the day its posted on their site, so it might be a good wait since they said july 31st, which is FOREVER right now since its not even end of june yet.

Originally Posted by yungone350

thinking about ordering the blue camo from deadstockshoes.com, anyone know how long they usually take to send out an order?
depends on whether its in stock yet, the site said item will ship on or before july 31st...usually they have it on the day its posted on their site, so it might be a good wait since they said july 31st, which is FOREVER right now since its not even end of june yet.

not sure if its been mentioned or updated but NDC still has almost a FSR of glass blues available....they just dont have size 10 (my size) from what i can see.

not sure if its been mentioned or updated but NDC still has almost a FSR of glass blues available....they just dont have size 10 (my size) from what i can see.

I think after I find a great deal on the Draft Days, Im done with the Kobe VI
pimp.gif

just called serramonte hoh and they said they're selling them today in case anybody is wondering. i'll try stopping by tomorrow after school.

just called serramonte hoh and they said they're selling them today in case anybody is wondering. i'll try stopping by tomorrow after school.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Really??
nerd.gif
  I don't see ANY glass blues (aka helicopters) on NDC. 

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Really??
nerd.gif
  I don't see ANY glass blues (aka helicopters) on NDC. 

That shot of the heel cup on the volts got me thinking. What if they weren't camos and just straight blue? Any thoughts or opinions? I think theyd be better actually.

That shot of the heel cup on the volts got me thinking. What if they weren't camos and just straight blue? Any thoughts or opinions? I think theyd be better actually.

Back
Top Bottom