THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think after I find a great deal on the Draft Days, Im done with the Kobe VI
pimp.gif

The Blue Camos Looks Really Good In Those Pics. I Gotta Go See Them In Person.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

I think after I find a great deal on the Draft Days, Im done with the Kobe VI
pimp.gif

The Blue Camos Looks Really Good In Those Pics. I Gotta Go See Them In Person.

Originally Posted by never wear them

I actually like those over the lbj sprites.... But I like my blue/volt iDs better tho
grin.gif
lol

Opposite for me. The camo pattern doesn't belong on a shoe imo. Thumbs up for trying something out of the ordinary. I hope the last camo doesn't release next. It's been awhile since I bought a pair of VI. I need all black and CGs.

I actually like those over the lbj sprites.... But I like my blue/volt iDs better tho
grin.gif
lol

Opposite for me. The camo pattern doesn't belong on a shoe imo. Thumbs up for trying something out of the ordinary. I hope the last camo doesn't release next. It's been awhile since I bought a pair of VI. I need all black and CGs.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
lol

Feel the same way.  Camos are just okay....

Originally Posted by thapointguy

grin.gif
lol

Feel the same way.  Camos are just okay....

Those pics of the blue camos make them look nice. I like the volt colored lace tips, still not copping though

Those pics of the blue camos make them look nice. I like the volt colored lace tips, still not copping though

Anyone use the VI for basketball? I tried the V's but traded them to my friend cause they were hurting the arch of my foot too much. The VI is the same as the V?

Back
Top Bottom