THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Got mines!
pimp.gif

I really like my Gradient pair... there's something with that silver...
these are slowly vanishing!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Local FTL only has 10 pairs left, and i got the last 8.5..

easy purchase for my tours on eastbay.. good luck to everyone hope you get your pair... 
happy.gif

I really like my Gradient pair... there's something with that silver...
these are slowly vanishing!!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Local FTL only has 10 pairs left, and i got the last 8.5..

easy purchase for my tours on eastbay.. good luck to everyone hope you get your pair... 
happy.gif

today was a good day in kobe land for me, scooped the chinas, for retail and the sweeps, and finally found a pair of grinches. i'm good, the world can end now. loll jk

today was a good day in kobe land for me, scooped the chinas, for retail and the sweeps, and finally found a pair of grinches. i'm good, the world can end now. loll jk

What kind of %%%* is this Nike?!?!

You discount every other color on Swoosh but not these?! The only VI's I like. smdh, more money saved I guess.

What kind of %%%* is this Nike?!?!

You discount every other color on Swoosh but not these?! The only VI's I like. smdh, more money saved I guess.

nice and easy, but a limit of 1 tho??? And why they have a backorder date of today was also weird, shorty sounded kinda sexy tho,lol! Oh you eastbay ladies alway ensure I have a wonderful night haha

nice and easy, but a limit of 1 tho??? And why they have a backorder date of today was also weird, shorty sounded kinda sexy tho,lol! Oh you eastbay ladies alway ensure I have a wonderful night haha

Back
Top Bottom