THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by jst628

barca's ... HoH chicago told me they're not allowed to release them hear because "they can't sell anything with soccer on them"
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Finally saw the Rices and TY at HOH Mpls
pimp.gif
. Real nice in person. I think I'll wait for the TY to go on sale.

Finally saw the Rices and TY at HOH Mpls
pimp.gif
. Real nice in person. I think I'll wait for the TY to go on sale.

Originally Posted by CFC24

Originally Posted by teemaku

Just left the new HOH at Southcoast and picked-up a pair of Chaos'. Will post pics later... A lot of Rices still left too.

hey bro, were you able to use  the bday coupon?
didn't even know there was one.
i guess people who have may bdays got the coupon

Originally Posted by teemaku

Just left the new HOH at Southcoast and picked-up a pair of Chaos'. Will post pics later... A lot of Rices still left too.

hey bro, were you able to use  the bday coupon?
didn't even know there was one.
i guess people who have may bdays got the coupon

was able to use my military 20% off at Footaction for the TY's. there was one size 8.0 of the Rices at NTLA earlier this afternoon when i passed by.

was able to use my military 20% off at Footaction for the TY's. there was one size 8.0 of the Rices at NTLA earlier this afternoon when i passed by.

how much are the Barcelona VI's home and away going for? i was offered a pair for 400 and i feel thats kind of crazy but i been hearing thats about the right price especially for a size 12

how much are the Barcelona VI's home and away going for? i was offered a pair for 400 and i feel thats kind of crazy but i been hearing thats about the right price especially for a size 12

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Idk...I wouldn't pay that.A friend in Germany picked a pair of homes up for me, even though I didn't ask for them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

Idk...I wouldn't pay that.A friend in Germany picked a pair of homes up for me, even though I didn't ask for them.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom