THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by karxken

pls if anyone know where i can get vi blue camo volt in 10 i would appreciate it..ive tried all the outlets posted no size of course im trying to get them for around $80-90
camarillo CA had them a few weeks back on the hash wall for 100 plus 30% off
believe me im trying my best locating and nothing..i called all californa outlets..either big sizes left or nothing...
I STILL NEED HELP IF ANYONE SEES EM

wore my KD 4's for balling once and couldn't stand them, even my shot was off, but today went back to my 6's and they felt like heaven.

QUICK QUESTION!

For those that own the Chaos VI's....Are any of your pairs showing a little bleeding in the front of the toe area that connects the Volt sole to the front of the shoe purple? I dont know if I'm nit picking and maybe its just the purple underneath the volt kind of showing through....?

Saw a few pairs that kind of look like this so I just wanted a opinion. Thanks yall!

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

what socks are these? on the TY

Regular nike crews. They're comfy and light weight and you can get 6 for like 20 bucks. 
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...air-crew-socks/_/A-24516?productId=prod676880 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

wore my tours yest to ball. love em.

only knack on the VIs is minor heel slip
Always thought you were white.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

pimp.gif

Very dope pic bro.

^ If you have a FTL outlet in your city, check there. The one here had them for $65 a couple months back.

Thanks ohboyD! Been wanting those. I have the high quarter ones. they're practically the same right? Just a higher cut?
they're comfortable as hell.

wow! the aces look really good! I love the milky sole on these... only problem is
after you use them once, they'd start to yellow. they still look amazing.

Originally Posted by charles0424

QUICK QUESTION!

For those that own the Chaos VI's....Are any of your pairs showing a little bleeding in the front of the toe area that connects the Volt sole to the front of the shoe purple? I dont know if I'm nit picking and maybe its just the purple underneath the volt kind of showing through....?

Saw a few pairs that kind of look like this so I just wanted a opinion. Thanks yall!

Yep, mine did the same. I haven't worn them since summer. Was rearranging boxes a few weeks ago and happened to open up the box to see the exact bleeding you're talking about.

wow! the aces look really good! I love the milky sole on these... only problem is
so the white soles on the aces turn yellow?  anyone else have this on their aces?

so the white soles on the aces turn yellow?  anyone else have this on their aces?

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by charles0424

QUICK QUESTION!

Yep, mine did the same. I haven't worn them since summer. Was rearranging boxes a few weeks ago and happened to open up the box to see the exact bleeding you're talking about.

Yeah my pairs are both DS never even tried on and I just noticed this the other night when I was looking at them! Is there anyway or tips on how to prevent this or at least stop it from getting worse?

Back
Top Bottom