THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

today

the other day to ball...
photo8sf.jpg

photo9vr.jpg

love that shirt... will need more!
nice stuff mate, where did you get those tours?  How much did you get them?

Originally Posted by ohboydanny

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Rocked my Chinas today. Security guard at the airport kept telling me my shoes might not get through the metal detector and that I might end up with his shoes. Other folks at the mall asked me about them too. Great looking shoe and so comfortable. Need to pick up some more VIs for sure.

China's are easily the underrated VI. 

China's are so clean... awesome colorway.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

today

the other day to ball...

got them off the Niketalk Philippines fb page. around $100-$110 if you convert it.
The tours are so clean I have to say. Been wearing them non stop.

Originally Posted by onemandynasty

today

the other day to ball...

got them off the Niketalk Philippines fb page. around $100-$110 if you convert it.
The tours are so clean I have to say. Been wearing them non stop.

around 4,300php? is it a dead stock?  I'm from the Philippines as well 

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

the Black paint from the swoosh is chipping of off my tours...
wow. that sucks. never happened in any of my 6s. scraped it? or is it a beater pair?

they are actually in good condition still. its something minor. ill snap a pic to show ya
the inside and outside swooshes

SORRY FOR THE GIANT PICS GUYS

First time posting in the Kobe VI thread...

I've gone on a Kobe VI hunt for the past month or so...found good prices on all three of these...paid a combined $250 for these three at different places..(Avatars were DS, Glass Blues were VVVNDS, Camos were NDS, 8.5/10) SO comfortable. Love the Kobe VI.

Pissed I didn't get a pair of the tours, they're too dope. What's the going rate for a DS pair?

Thanks.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Pissed I didn't get a pair of the tours, they're too dope. What's the going rate for a DS pair?

Thanks.
In the same boat over here......Still on the hunt for SZ.12 DS and been on that hunt for a while now!
tired.gif

the tour yellows were still on NDC a couple weeks back for $109....copped with the 25% off clearance coupon...came out to be about 91 SHIPPED

Originally Posted by onlitwo

the tour yellows were still on NDC a couple weeks back for $109....copped with the 25% off clearance coupon...came out to be about 91 SHIPPED

Damn, how did I miss that? I bought the DK some time last month. Ugh

My big happy family of Kobe VIs. The Del Sols are almost nearing retirement. After probably 10 months or so of really hard wear 4-5 times per week, finally about to bust a hole where my foot flexes. Just picked up the Blue Camos and TB Blues from an outlet not long ago, and they need to be broken in.
07e4f79e42e911e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

kinda want to cop a pair of dark knights, you guys think they will eventually hit outlets?

I think they will..they've been on sale for a while now and they were produced in such large quantities. I definitely think they'll be at outlets soon.

DK's will def. hit outlets. Even 3D's and Laker Gradients hit and those are way better.

All the late released GR's always hit outlets.

I'll be waiting that's for sure. Time to build up my VI collection.

Back
Top Bottom