THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by DD79

It's about time to share mine.
Kobe VI Supreme 'Rice Edition'.

Idk y nobody seems to like these cuz I always seem them up for sale close to retail
I like them n I want a pair but nike is making it hard for my with these red n gold deions, playoff 12s n SLH lebron 9s smh lol

Hey yall the Nike store in the Ontario mills mall has a lot of sizes of the bred, concords, hornets, navy tb, white del sol, gradients.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

Hey yall the Nike store in the Ontario mills mall has a lot of sizes of the bred, concords, hornets, navy tb, white del sol, gradients.

price?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by trunkz550

price?

it's in Cali prob $99 or $110
tired.gif

^ Try stock locating a pair at champs. I think they were 99 bucks last time I was there, but with a coupon you could get them even cheaper.

My small collection of the VI minus the Glass Blues which were sold to my girls friend who plays ball in Europe and the 3D's which I just sold to a fellow NT'er since I only wore them once and didn't see myself wearing them anymore 
embarassed.gif
....have yet to wear my LA's but they will be UnDS this summer for sure
pimp.gif

396639266.jpg

^ Def too much. If I'm not mistaken, you also wear an 11.5? Anyway, I've seen 11.5s and 12s for close to retail.

Up next is my Kobe VI - Lightbulb. The three shades of yellow, particularly the metallic dust/glitter in the scales is very appealing.

Back
Top Bottom