THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

I knew this was gonna happen as soon as I pulled the trigga on Ebay!!! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

mad.gif

Of course.  That sucks.  Hopefully you didn't pay too much over retail?  On a related note, how many "resellers" are gonna be stuck with their many pairs due to ridiculous asking prices and pure GREED!
roll.gif

Still have to wonder why/how FNL has these online and seemingly no one else?

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

mad.gif

Of course.  That sucks.  Hopefully you didn't pay too much over retail?  On a related note, how many "resellers" are gonna be stuck with their many pairs due to ridiculous asking prices and pure GREED!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

FNL.com uses warehouse and store inventory.... other retailers (EB,FTL,FA,Champs) use the same warehouse inventory specifically for their online store.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

FNL.com uses warehouse and store inventory.... other retailers (EB,FTL,FA,Champs) use the same warehouse inventory specifically for their online store.

I spent $210 shipped. $50 over retail once you include tax. Not too bad in my eyes but my patience meter has always been a zero!
And I was thinking the same thing, why only FNL?

I spent $210 shipped. $50 over retail once you include tax. Not too bad in my eyes but my patience meter has always been a zero!
And I was thinking the same thing, why only FNL?

Looks like there not limited after all and may be widely available in other retailers soon. Does the total come out to $150 shipped?

Looks like there not limited after all and may be widely available in other retailers soon. Does the total come out to $150 shipped?

It's odd that Nike has no info on the sprite's , but fnl and champs has them for sale , what's up with that? going in for the double up!!

It's odd that Nike has no info on the sprite's , but fnl and champs has them for sale , what's up with that? going in for the double up!!

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Looks like there not limited after all and may be plenty of more in others retailers. Does the total come out to $150 shipped?

FNL sold out again, missed and pissed they cancelled my order from last Thursday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Looks like there not limited after all and may be plenty of more in others retailers. Does the total come out to $150 shipped?

FNL sold out again, missed and pissed they cancelled my order from last Thursday
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

@Drew, I think the v3s are done. I think the only thing left to release to the public is the v2 lows.

@Drew, I think the v3s are done. I think the only thing left to release to the public is the v2 lows.

If I can't get a pair of sprite's for retail then I'll just cop the solar's. But I have a feeling sprite's are gonna start popping up everywhere. Kind of like how the DM 7's did.

If I can't get a pair of sprite's for retail then I'll just cop the solar's. But I have a feeling sprite's are gonna start popping up everywhere. Kind of like how the DM 7's did.

Back
Top Bottom