THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

^swoosh is the same inventory as ndc just discounted so it's also from sz 9-14

exactly what I was afraid of--- guess I really AM just gonna have to rock with this 7. Was hoping I could exchange for a 6.5

Originally Posted by milwaukeebucks

^swoosh is the same inventory as ndc just discounted so it's also from sz 9-14

exactly what I was afraid of--- guess I really AM just gonna have to rock with this 7. Was hoping I could exchange for a 6.5

Originally Posted by Cameron Nelson

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by sshuttlesworth24

i keep comin to this thread for one reason... info on the miami nights... and im gettin no luck :/

+1!
Co-sign
that's how it was for Sprites and then BAM, outta nowhere info just poured in---- patience is a virtue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

finally got some sprites. the wait was long but they finally went back in stock.

so much for the resellers, return your pairs.

finally got some sprites. the wait was long but they finally went back in stock.

so much for the resellers, return your pairs.

sprites showed up everywhere. i wasn't too crazy about them once i got them. i think i must be in the minority seeing how most are doubling up.

sprites showed up everywhere. i wasn't too crazy about them once i got them. i think i must be in the minority seeing how most are doubling up.

Originally Posted by torres

man, sprites are killing the resellers
roll.gif

now, everyone be patient with solars...they will be everywhere just like the sprites.

Hopefully you are right my friend...I need the solars bad.

Originally Posted by torres

man, sprites are killing the resellers
roll.gif

now, everyone be patient with solars...they will be everywhere just like the sprites.

Hopefully you are right my friend...I need the solars bad.

Back
Top Bottom