THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

^--Wow can't believe how bad they are b-ball..oh and r.i.p his SB's lol...As of now those solar reds still haven't dropped in Chicago wondering when they will or will they pull a Sprite release and just push them out when they receive the shipment?
mad.gif

^--Wow can't believe how bad they are b-ball..oh and r.i.p his SB's lol...As of now those solar reds still haven't dropped in Chicago wondering when they will or will they pull a Sprite release and just push them out when they receive the shipment?
mad.gif

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

NDC all out of sprites again except 14, that went quick

They have been up since I saw them around 8:00AM CST this morning so they were there just not if you sleep until 1pm everyday - early bird gets the worm ALWAYS

Originally Posted by EuGeNiLe GTS

NDC all out of sprites again except 14, that went quick

They have been up since I saw them around 8:00AM CST this morning so they were there just not if you sleep until 1pm everyday - early bird gets the worm ALWAYS

today i saw size 16 and 18 dunkmans at the outlet, hopefully regular sizes will start to hit the outlets next...

today i saw size 16 and 18 dunkmans at the outlet, hopefully regular sizes will start to hit the outlets next...

Honestly I never really understand why people feel like they need to burn, cut up, or stomp/destroy their shoes in order to send a message or look "cool" by telling the masses that they wanna kill the hype or whatever. I get what they're going for, but the way they're doing it to me is just like a scream for attention. Besides aren't both those guys always copping hyped shoes too like everybody else? Just looks kinda stupid and hypocritical to me. Why not just donate those shoes to a homeless shelter or just give them out to someone on the street that would wear and actually make use of them?

Honestly I never really understand why people feel like they need to burn, cut up, or stomp/destroy their shoes in order to send a message or look "cool" by telling the masses that they wanna kill the hype or whatever. I get what they're going for, but the way they're doing it to me is just like a scream for attention. Besides aren't both those guys always copping hyped shoes too like everybody else? Just looks kinda stupid and hypocritical to me. Why not just donate those shoes to a homeless shelter or just give them out to someone on the street that would wear and actually make use of them?

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif

Grey V2 are harder to get than the so called limited Sprites. Solars will be everywhere to just give it time.
Love that vid, if they would have played till 11 they would have needed a week.
roll.gif

Glad he burned those hype machines, great job.
pimp.gif

Could anyone hook it up with the UPC from the triple black v1s? Stock located cool grays today and wanna do the same for blacks....thanks in advance

Could anyone hook it up with the UPC from the triple black v1s? Stock located cool grays today and wanna do the same for blacks....thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom