THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

cool greys are sold out on NDC...id honestly suggest calling your local FootAction and have them do a stock locate. My local store had some (not sure size run) as of the last few weeks

I've went that route. Stock located through footaction and footlocker and stores keep bouncing it around as no stock. I'm positive that its not that many inventory discrepencies and its just people holding but o well. 
Yeah i got the last cool grey v2 the other day at my spot. im usually an 11 but all they had was 10.5 and below, so i had to get it. also got em for $128.00. couldnt find a 11 anywhere

Do you have a SKU number for them?  How do you get Foot Locker SKUs anyway?  I went to a local one today and the chicks didn't have them....

EDIT - SKU is 41-05428-804 but she said they were still $160

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by Sole Redeemer

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

cool greys are sold out on NDC...id honestly suggest calling your local FootAction and have them do a stock locate. My local store had some (not sure size run) as of the last few weeks

I've went that route. Stock located through footaction and footlocker and stores keep bouncing it around as no stock. I'm positive that its not that many inventory discrepencies and its just people holding but o well. 
Yeah i got the last cool grey v2 the other day at my spot. im usually an 11 but all they had was 10.5 and below, so i had to get it. also got em for $128.00. couldnt find a 11 anywhere

Do you have a SKU number for them?  How do you get Foot Locker SKUs anyway?  I went to a local one today and the chicks didn't have them....

EDIT - SKU is 41-05428-804 but she said they were still $160

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

FINALLY saw the solar reds in person?? seriously?? W   T    F  is that
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
  def has to be the most flaming colorway yet. Your def going to break some necks and some wrists "heeeeeyyy" i hope the people who sport them go to events like this lol

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

did they come creased?ur shoes might tend to yellow faster keeping them out displayed like that just a word of advise
No, I wore them out before I took the pic. And as far as yellowing for keeping my shoes out, I could care less. The DMP XI are in a plastic bag any way. Thanks for your suggestion tho.
Quick on the feet pic from today.

Originally Posted by STAYFRESH

Originally Posted by Gottips3

Few more pics of My Triple Blacks (in better lighting) that came in Mon. 79.00 from the Nike North Bend location

did they come creased?ur shoes might tend to yellow faster keeping them out displayed like that just a word of advise
No, I wore them out before I took the pic. And as far as yellowing for keeping my shoes out, I could care less. The DMP XI are in a plastic bag any way. Thanks for your suggestion tho.
Quick on the feet pic from today.

just got my sprites from alssports...i guess they came thru with my pair.
ohwell.gif
i wonder why they canceled everyone else?

Someone posted the sizing info lastweek in here.

yep cant say you didnt know...solars run so small its crazy

just got my sprites from alssports...i guess they came thru with my pair.
ohwell.gif
i wonder why they canceled everyone else?

Someone posted the sizing info lastweek in here.

yep cant say you didnt know...solars run so small its crazy

To add to my view/point about the Solar red sizing difference.. They even look a little smaller

My grandmother came over to visit and she saw my Solar Reds and Sprites on display in my living room and she said "Those red ones look too small" so I took a few pics, shes right.. the Sprites even look a little bulkier. I took a few pics.

I tried to line them up even. They're all 10.5, I also added my other two Lebrons to compare.

Toe box view

Ehhh.. maybe I'm trippin.. But just trying to help out future NT'ers before they buy their pairs..

To add to my view/point about the Solar red sizing difference.. They even look a little smaller

My grandmother came over to visit and she saw my Solar Reds and Sprites on display in my living room and she said "Those red ones look too small" so I took a few pics, shes right.. the Sprites even look a little bulkier. I took a few pics.

I tried to line them up even. They're all 10.5, I also added my other two Lebrons to compare.

Toe box view

Ehhh.. maybe I'm trippin.. But just trying to help out future NT'ers before they buy their pairs..

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Anyone in NYC know where I can get the Sprites in a 12.5? 

I saw they had the sprites at hoh in harlem 2123161667 

Also they will not be getting the solar reds.. Nike told footlocker there was not enough made to fulfill the order request from footlocker

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Anyone in NYC know where I can get the Sprites in a 12.5? 

I saw they had the sprites at hoh in harlem 2123161667 

Also they will not be getting the solar reds.. Nike told footlocker there was not enough made to fulfill the order request from footlocker

Wow thats shocking that the Solars are smaller than the rest. Good looks on the person who posted that info.

Wow thats shocking that the Solars are smaller than the rest. Good looks on the person who posted that info.

Back
Top Bottom