THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

It's not like Im getting rid of the rarest of the rare..I really like my laser 4's, but like I said I really never wear them and the cool greys were an impulse buy several years ago and i don't really like them so thats why i dont care to part with them..And both pairs are not DS..They've both been worn several times..I'll probably end up trading the SB's anyways for something I like even more, so it's no biggie to me..Thanks for the hate as usual NT..Have a great day..lol

It's not like Im getting rid of the rarest of the rare..I really like my laser 4's, but like I said I really never wear them and the cool greys were an impulse buy several years ago and i don't really like them so thats why i dont care to part with them..And both pairs are not DS..They've both been worn several times..I'll probably end up trading the SB's anyways for something I like even more, so it's no biggie to me..Thanks for the hate as usual NT..Have a great day..lol

Originally Posted by casekicks

At the end of the day it's your shoes and it's your preferences. If you like the SB's then do the trade since you seem fine with it. It's your sneakers and your life. If you don't really care for the black laser 4's and the cool greys, then trade them for a shoe you do care about.

At the end of the day it's your shoes and it's your preferences. If you like the SB's then do the trade since you seem fine with it. It's your sneakers and your life. If you don't really care for the black laser 4's and the cool greys, then trade them for a shoe you do care about.

Get rid of that retro+ trash. At worst, you can get some real Jordan heat if you sell a ds SB. From a sneakerhead standpoint the SB impact and significance is far greater than the lasers. Original heat does not come along often.

Get rid of that retro+ trash. At worst, you can get some real Jordan heat if you sell a ds SB. From a sneakerhead standpoint the SB impact and significance is far greater than the lasers. Original heat does not come along often.

no hate over here casekicks. sorry if it was taken that way. i really wasnt speaking about your case in general. i have seen a few people willing to trade several pairs of kicks for the SBs. i know that there are a lot of members that are like that but i am not that. but at the end of the day...if you feel like its a great deal then pull that trigger homie. i got flack for copping the cardinal vii's on release day for full price. but, i did it because thats what i wanted. i dont care about waiting 3 months to catch them at the outlets. you know?

no hard feelings over here dude...

no hate over here casekicks. sorry if it was taken that way. i really wasnt speaking about your case in general. i have seen a few people willing to trade several pairs of kicks for the SBs. i know that there are a lot of members that are like that but i am not that. but at the end of the day...if you feel like its a great deal then pull that trigger homie. i got flack for copping the cardinal vii's on release day for full price. but, i did it because thats what i wanted. i dont care about waiting 3 months to catch them at the outlets. you know?

no hard feelings over here dude...

got my solars last week....got the hat in today...

2lx6khy.jpg

2rel3rl.jpg

Originally Posted by badboy074

Because that is what lebron wants to release only certain ones he wants and keep everything else for his friends and family. Nike shouldn't do that and instead release alot of colorways like the kobe line does. At least kobe doesn't care and says release them all to my fans. Lebron different story.
Maybe if yall stop buying his GR crap colorways, just maybe he'll release some of his nicer colorways. It's just a thought.

Originally Posted by badboy074

Because that is what lebron wants to release only certain ones he wants and keep everything else for his friends and family. Nike shouldn't do that and instead release alot of colorways like the kobe line does. At least kobe doesn't care and says release them all to my fans. Lebron different story.
Maybe if yall stop buying his GR crap colorways, just maybe he'll release some of his nicer colorways. It's just a thought.

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Post his Ebay user name so no one else gets scammed.

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

pimp.gif

Did the trade for the SB's today..Glad I did it..Hated to see the lasers go, but much happier with the sb's..Definately be a shoe that goes into a regular rotation instead of the laser's being something I never wear..

Did the trade for the SB's today..Glad I did it..Hated to see the lasers go, but much happier with the sb's..Definately be a shoe that goes into a regular rotation instead of the laser's being something I never wear..

Good thing you did it in person.

Good thing you did it in person.

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

ohwell.gif

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Ebay Member: newhenis1

Originally Posted by Twinsnyc

ohwell.gif

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

Ebay Member: newhenis1

Back
Top Bottom