THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by frysee06

do they fit true to size or do they run smaller?

people are saying SOLAR REDS run .5 smaller than the other lows. everything else true to size

Originally Posted by frysee06

do they fit true to size or do they run smaller?

people are saying SOLAR REDS run .5 smaller than the other lows. everything else true to size

Originally Posted by BluPrynt78

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Some of y'all responded and gave me feedback on a trade deal I had in the works a few weeks back. I'll refresh the details a little bit. I was trading my DS Electric Blue Foam Pro's and

NDS Royal Foam 1's for a pair of VNDS South Beach 8's. I saw this particular pair on Ebay and made an agreement outside of Ebay to trade and also ship first. As soon as I provided

shipping info the guy stopped the auction. I shipped my kicks out on the 23rd of July and he received them on the 25th. He was supposed to ship at the same time but of course that never

happens. He did apologize and say they would be out first thing in the morn on July 26th and he would get me the shipping info asap. You guys pretty much know by now what the result is!
ohwell.gif

Haven't heard this cat since. I've emailed him everyday and have gotten no response. I do have a few details on him but not sure if I have any course of action being that it was pretty much an

email/verbal agreement. I have followed his Ebay account and he has done multiple buying transactions since then. I've contacted these Ebay members he has done business with but they are

hesitant about giving his Paypal info out (Can't blame them). Anyways, just thought I'd share. Be careful NT! I'm one of those who thought I 'd never be scammed but I'll admit I got excited and

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

ohwell.gif

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Gottips3

ohwell.gif

jumped the gun.
ohwell.gif

indifferent.gif

I have a chance to get the south beach's in a trade for black laser 4's nds and cool grey 4's nds..SB's are DS and legit..Is this a fair deal?..Not really up on Lebrons, so Im not sure of the value of his shoes..

I have a chance to get the south beach's in a trade for black laser 4's nds and cool grey 4's nds..SB's are DS and legit..Is this a fair deal?..Not really up on Lebrons, so Im not sure of the value of his shoes..

My Lebron 8 collection keeps growing. I'm guessing there HAS to be another restock of the Solars. I already have my pair but I would double up if I can get them for retail or less. If anyone hears of any size runs being available please post! I will do the same!

My Lebron 8 collection keeps growing. I'm guessing there HAS to be another restock of the Solars. I already have my pair but I would double up if I can get them for retail or less. If anyone hears of any size runs being available please post! I will do the same!

Originally Posted by casekicks

Lol

Originally Posted by casekicks

Lol

Back
Top Bottom