THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Brand0n031

@Vinsanity...All UPC is same for all shoes across champs, footlocker, footaction. Only time it is different is if different size...For that particular shoe (yankees), it was exclusive to champs, that is why FootLocker and Footaction systems can't pull it up. Only Champs will be able to look up the UPC and order the yankees (if available).
The SKU for the Navy/White LeBron 8 @ Champs is...01-02196-5-04-XXX (XXX is your size)...

Hope this helps...

JM

@Vinsanity...All UPC is same for all shoes across champs, footlocker, footaction. Only time it is different is if different size...For that particular shoe (yankees), it was exclusive to champs, that is why FootLocker and Footaction systems can't pull it up. Only Champs will be able to look up the UPC and order the yankees (if available).
The SKU for the Navy/White LeBron 8 @ Champs is...01-02196-5-04-XXX (XXX is your size)...

Hope this helps...

JM

well that clears that up....thank u very much guess ebay is the only route 4 me now 
laugh.gif

well that clears that up....thank u very much guess ebay is the only route 4 me now 
laugh.gif

I don't think the Miami Nights will hit online tonight, but I'm positive they'll have a wider release later on.
But if the Miami Nights were a quickstrike release tonight....that would be bananas.

I don't think the Miami Nights will hit online tonight, but I'm positive they'll have a wider release later on.
But if the Miami Nights were a quickstrike release tonight....that would be bananas.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone know if the Finals are gonna be on Swoosh too or just NDC?

I heard Swoosh has the same inventory as NDC. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Only difference is the discounts.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Anyone know if the Finals are gonna be on Swoosh too or just NDC?

I heard Swoosh has the same inventory as NDC. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Only difference is the discounts.

Originally Posted by Shox23

i ordered the wolf greys, people who bought them whats your feelings on them?

They're nice, but a beater kind of shoe imo. I only bought mine cause they were on sale. But still, a very nice shoe that's pretty tough. Wouldn't get messed up in the rain or anything.

Originally Posted by Shox23

i ordered the wolf greys, people who bought them whats your feelings on them?

They're nice, but a beater kind of shoe imo. I only bought mine cause they were on sale. But still, a very nice shoe that's pretty tough. Wouldn't get messed up in the rain or anything.

i wish the finals were a v2
30t6p3b.gif

cant see myself payin 150 for a v3
laugh.gif

money going str8 to miami nights and lebron 9s limited colorways

i wish the finals were a v2
30t6p3b.gif

cant see myself payin 150 for a v3
laugh.gif

money going str8 to miami nights and lebron 9s limited colorways

Back
Top Bottom