THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

any free shipping codes for ndc? 

^^^if u a registered member it will automatically give u free ground shipping...
right on. totally forgot, haven't ordered from them in awhile.

Wore the solar reds to work today....EVERYONE has had an opinion on them, positive or negative lol...definitely the most reaction I've received over a pair of kicks I've worn.

Wore the solar reds to work today....EVERYONE has had an opinion on them, positive or negative lol...definitely the most reaction I've received over a pair of kicks I've worn.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

They are definitely eye catching, i remember Pete from Sneakertube wore them to sneakerpedia months before they dropped & the infrared hits just were beaming in the light.. I was like i can't even begin to wonder what those look like on a blazingly sunny day.

Also, i haven't seen ANYONE wearing them out.... which is SUPER odd, i thought they'd be everywhere!

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

They are definitely eye catching, i remember Pete from Sneakertube wore them to sneakerpedia months before they dropped & the infrared hits just were beaming in the light.. I was like i can't even begin to wonder what those look like on a blazingly sunny day.

Also, i haven't seen ANYONE wearing them out.... which is SUPER odd, i thought they'd be everywhere!

well i hope a lot.... gt to copp the pines first... then buy the finals by nxt week.... RENT just KILLED ME.... lol

well i hope a lot.... gt to copp the pines first... then buy the finals by nxt week.... RENT just KILLED ME.... lol

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Thank you captain obvious
Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's so obvious why are you complaining.
indifferent.gif
The ignorance? You must be the ignorant one because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 
Never was I complaining it was simply a suggestion as to what should be done for those who support Lebron. Im not even a big fan so I can care less if any "exclusives" drop, I just see it as a slap in the face to his fans who do buy a lot of sneakers.

Keep your comments to yourself they aren't helpful nor needed.
Do you even read what you type.
sick.gif

"Keep your comments to yourself if they aren't helpful nor needed". Then why did you have to make a witty remark in the first place.
laugh.gif

Not trying to argue, so my bad for the ignorance comment....but come on. don't give me advice that YOU need to take....

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

Thank you captain obvious
Smh. The ignorance.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If it's so obvious why are you complaining.
indifferent.gif
The ignorance? You must be the ignorant one because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. 
Never was I complaining it was simply a suggestion as to what should be done for those who support Lebron. Im not even a big fan so I can care less if any "exclusives" drop, I just see it as a slap in the face to his fans who do buy a lot of sneakers.

Keep your comments to yourself they aren't helpful nor needed.
Do you even read what you type.
sick.gif

"Keep your comments to yourself if they aren't helpful nor needed". Then why did you have to make a witty remark in the first place.
laugh.gif

Not trying to argue, so my bad for the ignorance comment....but come on. don't give me advice that YOU need to take....

Back
Top Bottom