THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by Gottips3

for Miami nights
Is 2006 dmp 6 DS, and 2001 cool grey jordan 11 a good trade for Miami nights?
It depends on how much you want the shoes man.... I know you won't pass up for that deal to get some miami nights though!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EMM23

for Miami nights
It depends on how much you want the shoes man.... I know you won't pass up for that deal to get some miami nights though!
laugh.gif

IM SERIOUS!! LOL
I will let them go for the Miami Nights 9.5, or 9 YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!. 

I really don't care for Jordan anymore so yea.

I JUST WANT SOME MIAMI NIGHTS MAN... 
ohwell.gif
 3SOMETHING WOULD BE OK BUT I DONT SEE HOW PPL HAVE ENOUGH TO THROW AT ONE SHOE...HOPING FOR A US WIDE RELEASE

Originally Posted by j o 19

I JUST WANT SOME MIAMI NIGHTS MAN... 
ohwell.gif
 3SOMETHING WOULD BE OK BUT I DONT SEE HOW PPL HAVE ENOUGH TO THROW AT ONE SHOE...HOPING FOR A US WIDE RELEASE

not happening man. as much as i want it to its not happening

I know that all colors of the V1's went to outlets (not too sure about the white/red V1's tho), but did any color of the V2's go to outlets outside of the white/red/black pair?  I am talking about men sizes not child sizes...  Thanks for any help in advance...Nikefind says none did not I just find that hard to believe unless these shoes sold that well.

for Miami nights

Its a good trade for the person getting those jordans.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

for Miami nights

Its a good trade for the person getting those jordans.
But think about how much the 6's and 11's would sell for cash......
I would say that a conservative price is approximately $250 each.
Combined, that's pretty much what the MN's are going for on the Bay.
Just saying

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Pewter v3 would've been my choice for the dunkman treatment.

this is exactly what I thought when I saw that pic

wrhrnt.jpg

these shoes are amazing in person and im not even a v3 ps fan. i wish i would of been able to double up because these finals ps look great with jeans so i know im going to be wearing them alot, not to mention how comfy they are. i feel very lucky to own at least 1 pair since there was supposedly less than 500 pairs available to the states. i would of have trouble dropping $250+ on them without checking them out in person but now that there in my hands i would say they are def worth at least $250, they really are
pimp.gif

Gave in and copped the miami nights from a reseller. I was gonna buy the Concords and Black Cement on air randy or sds, figured might as well wait for them on release day with all those fake stories i keep seeing, and just cop the miami nights since I really want it. Just waiting for it to be delivered now!

Back
Top Bottom