THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Xmas ANY v2 > finals v3
fixed
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Pewter v3s > Final v3s

This.
Pewter's are easily the best looking v3 IMO. I just don't see the appeal with the Finals, but to each their own.

Lol ok now...this is getting silly...of ask the finals v3 lovers I don't see anyone arguing that they are better than any v2s our v1s. Although there are some colorways I would choose the finals v3 over.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

gotti...and shipping only took 3 days from china with the holiday...i copped the day after release and got them tuesday

I am at work, just thinking about putting my order through now
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I dont know why I am waiting when I know in the back of my head they are not releasing again!

^ i know i know.was just having some fun with the quoting and fixing since everyone was doing it
laugh.gif
but majority of v2s > any v3, although finals are best v3s released

RAW AIR- they are in and leaving later today most likely.  Hope you love em!  I think they are nice, but not worth anything over 200 IMO.  To each their own.  Good luck everyone who's on the hunt especially BM and Gotti.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

RAW AIR- they are in and leaving later today most likely.  Hope you love em!  I think they are nice, but not worth anything over 200 IMO.  To each their own.  Good luck everyone who's on the hunt especially BM and Gotti.

So true Rich. People trying to justify paying over retail. In reality, the V3 comes nowhere close to the V1 and V2's.

Originally Posted by T21D

So true Rich. People trying to justify paying over retail. In reality, the V3 comes nowhere close to the V1 and V2's.

You have your pair. Let people live.

i check this thread pretty often and i dont remember seeing anyone justify paying over 200 for them. i paid over 200 but that was because i really wanted the shoe. but i dont justify it. 

over 200 for v3 isnt justified but 500+ for SB and 500+ for miami nights is ok? IMO paying over sticker price period for any shoe is wack...but a necessary evil sometimes.  

Originally Posted by T21D

This is what people dont get. Having the money has nothing to do with anything. If you really want the shoes, and nike wont release them again then what else can a person do? Just sit there? We all understand that the v3s are not worth anything over 200, but  are we going to find the finals for less than that when they only released less than 500 pairs? NO! So since we want the shoes, we have to pay over retail to get them. Not because people are "Rich", its because its the only way we can get the shoes.

Im trying my HARDEST not to spend 500 on the Miami Nights, by trading a few DS pairs of jordans (i dont like jordans anymore so I dont care) but if it comes down to it, and I cant get a trade to go through best belive $500 will be gone from my account for them. Its because I want them, not because anyone is RICH.....smh

Gotti, i think dudes name is "Rich" but he was saying that people have been justifying paying over 200. which i havent seen, at the end of the day, its just to each his own. a shoe is only worth waht you are willing to pay. to me the finals v3 were worth the 260. to others they may not be, and thats ok too.

just like the SBs and MNs are work 500+ to some...while to others they arent.

Originally Posted by XplosiveJeff

Yo C Money,

Put dem green laces on the finals to make a christmas day finals.... should be sick

2nd that motion and I would love to see some on feet pics if anyone has them

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Gotti, i think dudes name is "Rich" but he was saying that people have been justifying paying over 200. which i havent seen, at the end of the day, its just to each his own. a shoe is only worth waht you are willing to pay. to me the finals v3 were worth the 260. to others they may not be, and thats ok too.

just like the SBs and MNs are work 500+ to some...while to others they arent.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

By the time I realized that my Lunch break was over!
My bad people!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Just to clarify a few things:

1. Pair pictured is not mine but for a fellow NTer who was waiting in line for MN when these dropped
2. If they were mine I would wear them, but they aren't and not my size.
3. I did say in my initial post re: the v3 finals- IMO, NOT, I would not under any circumstance pay over 200.00.  Pay 2000.00 for all I care- if you like them pay as much as you are able to within your means... not trying to hate, disrespect, or rain on anyone's parade.
4.  I pay for shoes what I believe they are worth to me based on - will i wear them?- how much i like them- if I in fact decide I don't like them- how much will someone else pay for them?, etc... All things to consider.  I paid 220 for banned 1s.- does that mean they are worth that?  Who knows. I didn't want to worry about it and appreciated them for what they were- perhaps you all feel the same about these v3s- MORE POWER TO YA- ENJOY.

I have a chance to get Cool Grey v2 highs for retail (159.99), should I cop or can they be bought for lower?

^^^^ am sure they can be, but depends on your size and how patient you are.  Are you going to get them for 100 bucks?  Probably not, so if your size is hard to find, and if you have the means, I would probably lock em down for now unless you think you'll have better options down the road ( unlikely, but certainly poss).

Hope that helps. GL

Back
Top Bottom