THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by vood99

Originally Posted by ali23

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Where can I find the triple black V1 for a reasonable price any help much appreciated

The are going for $75 at a local Footlocker outlet. 
They are having a 25% of the store sale for 6 weeks. They also have the Cool Grey V2s for &75.

If you have any connects in Toronto - ask them to go to Dixie Mall for you.
ali23, the Triple Black V1 are finished in the core sizes and the same goes for the CG V2s and White/Red V2s.

I can't see triple black anywhere now except from the outlets and the CG V2's still has some small sizes left and the White/red V2 still has some decent size left at my place.

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

Yo scottiepimpin33... do you own the HWC Lebron 8 V1?

lol my G gets that question asked all the time!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^

lol...every couple of weeks or so...he's asked the same question...the avatar pic doesn't help...

^ lol at you guys! i dont even think i have it anymore...but its on nikelebron.net along with deltailed pics of all other lebron releases

I found someone selling a sz 9.5 finals v3 locally on craigslist.. He wants 280.. I offered 250.. But he says hes firm on the price.. I really dont wana pay 280 for these..
If it was a sz 10 I would probably do it because its cheaper than online/overseas and I dont gotta wait for shipping..
Do the v3 run similar to the v2?

250 vs 280, thats not a huge difference.

I saw those hwc's at a sneaker event last year.
I love the colors (go mets) but didnt care for the suede. Reg leather wouldve been my preference.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by BronLe

bro must have gotten fired or pissed off

he selling PEs

he got graffiti v2's....

http://twitter.com/#!/Xclusive_Sole

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Good Lord, is the only way contacting him through twitter?  I don't have one, but I need a pair of those
nerd.gif
if $1500+ per pair is your price range, hit up LilPennymajicfan

sick.gif
It wasn't meant to be
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MrDozo

I love the colors (go mets) but didnt care for the suede. Reg leather wouldve been my preference.
Yea its not a huge difference.. But its not my prefered sz.. If im gonna shell out 280 for some kicks.. I want them to fit properly. 
If they were a sz 10.. I probably woulda gave dude his asking price.. And then crossed these off my list.. 

Originally Posted by MrDozo

Yea its not a huge difference.. But its not my prefered sz.. If im gonna shell out 280 for some kicks.. I want them to fit properly. 
If they were a sz 10.. I probably woulda gave dude his asking price.. And then crossed these off my list.. 

yeah, 280 is too much to not get your size. considering you can get them from certain sites for 20 more in your size and it will be on your doorstep in 3 days flat

F it.. Im headed to the mall once I get off.. Bouta go try a sz 9.5 in the v3 dunkmans..
If they fit ok.. Then I'm gettin those 9.5 finals.. 

Just copped the Christmas 8's in a size 13.So happy I finally got them after searching for a couple months an then one deal where the dude sent me a pair with one size 12.5 and one size 9 ewwww yeah thats what I said when I opened the box.Either way finally got them and now its time to hunt down these Finals.I will post pics when I get them in.

If they released the green V2's I'd be totally on them, they'd be the first sneakers I'd camp out for.

I'm guessing they might release more 8's due to the lockout and push the release of the 9's back

i'm really praying for victory greens

i thought about copping some dunkmans too...but i think my window for getting them for under retail has passed. unless you guys know where i can find a 10.5 thru stock locate?

Originally Posted by scottiepimpin33

i thought about copping some dunkmans too...but i think my window for getting them for under retail has passed. unless you guys know where i can find a 10.5 thru stock locate?

Check your local champs. The 1 here in nyc, times square has some

Back
Top Bottom