THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

nice pick-up on the christmas , still looking for pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I forgot how nice the 8s looked and felt, had to wear them out again.
6897021210_dcd5a3a692_z.jpg
I have a new found appreciation for the V1s I used to think they were ugly 
laugh.gif
. *Looks for a few pairs* 

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I forgot how nice the 8s looked and felt, had to wear them out again.
6897021210_dcd5a3a692_z.jpg
I have a new found appreciation for the V1s I used to think they were ugly 
laugh.gif
. *Looks for a few pairs* 

regret passing on the cool greys, im on the hunt now. can anyone let me know if the cool greys fit like the sprites and i need to go up 1/2 size?

Originally Posted by macky

regret passing on the cool greys, im on the hunt now. can anyone let me know if the cool greys fit like the sprites and i need to go up 1/2 size?

they fit true to size like the other high top v2. only the low v2 had the sizing problems

thanks for the info Sdot. I passed on those easter 9's so guess i'll blow the bread on some 8's...

Originally Posted by solecollector526

Had an extra pair of blackouts lying around.

Guess you were wearing them at a Heat's game and got near LeBron when he was doing he pre-game warm-up ritual with the chalk.
sick.gif

Kidding aside - they look kinda "weird" - best word I could think of to describe them. Don't like them but don't dislike them.  Just plain weird...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by macky

thanks for the info Sdot. I passed on those easter 9's so guess i'll blow the bread on some 8's...

The Easter 9 are real nice, might wanna reconsider while they are available for the cheap....

I consider the Low Lebron 9's true to size, and the highs half size too small.

How would a size 14 Christmas fit on me (I'm a 13). I tried on the v3's and considered them small/snug.

Also, legit check on these:

tlw6e.jpg

bB2xu.jpg

I8rtM.jpg

W5kBd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom