THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

V1 > V2 > V3

The V3 shouldve never existed. The v1 shouldve gotten more colorways.
mean.gif
The things I would do for a Entourage V1 or V1 lows.........

Can't wait to rock my USA 8's more in the summer, just seems like the right time...

I wish I would've never sold my blk red v1 doubles. Sold em cheap too cause I got 1 at outlet and 1 at ES... I like the v3s they're light and comfortable. So many things I wish I could go back on... wish I would've bought multiples of every color I found at outlets to use as trade bait lol. I got the white red V2s for 63 during friends and family . I could've doubled up on my size and got at least 2 more not my size for later. And when another outlet had the all blacks I only doubled up wish I would've quadrupled up lol love that shoe and 80$ is nothing. For that shoe ds with full box

what website is this? Looks like ebay for mobile but my mobile version looks very different
It's eBay. Prolly looks different cuz of my font. I have 3 pairs left DS. These have all but dried up out there (brand new pairs at least). I just want one more. Sike, if I see it, and can afford it, I'll buy it lol.

And this is still the best shoe from this signature line. I don't feel like I'm missing out on any thing memorable with the 12, albeit a nice silhouette.

Last edited:
It's eBay. Prolly looks different cuz of my font. I have 3 pairs left DS. These have all but dried up out there (brand new pairs at least). I just want one more. Sike, if I see it, and can afford it, I'll buy it lol.

And this is still the best shoe from this signature line. I don't feel like I'm missing out on any thing memorable with the 12, albeit a nice silhouette.
I'm so envious lol on the hunt for any v1 or v2 8's in a 13. 

I need these still 
embarassed.gif
I had wanted these when they came out and actually went on a mini road trip to get them while I was still in highscool, but my car broke down and had to use the funds to make it home
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Played ball in these and they exceeded my already high expectations and I don't typically like hooping in Air Max shoes. Need the V1s to hoop in now
devil.gif

About to purchase these...

Any help they say samples anyone kno what's different between this so called sample and retail version

Thanks

Last edited:
They're legit. Probably a pair that was given (or intended to be given) to an athlete/endorser. No differences (besides the size label).

Just doubled up on asia release china's and black blue v3 for pretty cheap. 8s are my favorite shoe ever

Last edited:
This thread makes me sad. Rip to the lebron line after these. The 8v1 was perfection. The sb's are way over hyped now but they are a damn good colorway. I grabbed 2 pairs on NDC EASY. Come to find out a month later dudes were paying 800 for them :x

Those Asian China's were the goat colorway for the 8's

So simple

Last edited:
this China version? Yes I like the white red colorway . The unchina's are awesome too the extra red looks good on them to me. The 8s is my favorite shoe I own I think. I have all gr mids and doubles of 5 now in ds condition. Would love to have a complete ds mids set as well to keep on ice

Def not rolex time ...word to ric flair

J/k
SB's lookin mighty fresh tho...

Way better than Rolex.... Tag Heuer

[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom