THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

shoutouts to everyone who got they pair, bigger shoutouts to the clowns who think they are a easy shoe to come across

shoutouts to everyone who got they pair, bigger shoutouts to the clowns who think they are a easy shoe to come across

MY SPRITES SHIPPED OUT THANKS TO THAT PHONE ORDER 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I WANT TO SEE A COMPARISON OF SPRITES AND ENT'S.

MY SPRITES SHIPPED OUT THANKS TO THAT PHONE ORDER 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 AND I WANT TO SEE A COMPARISON OF SPRITES AND ENT'S.

Originally Posted by smzsmz

lol, all the dudes who missed the restock this morning are going HAM tearing up the sprites. smh (ugly plastic shoes IMO, a very ugly shade of blue., really are not all that imo its a wannabe entourage low, etc.) it's crazy.

Up again ion NDC this morning!

lol, all the dudes who missed the restock this morning are going HAM tearing up the sprites. smh (ugly plastic shoes IMO, a very ugly shade of blue., really are not all that imo its a wannabe entourage low, etc.) it's crazy.

Up again ion NDC this morning!

Wow you must not be good at understanding things, I am speaking of the Entourages, wake up buddy Sprites are nice but you don't have a limited shoe Hypebeast.
Probably like the NY Mess to HUH? Such a sorry life u lead, almost as bad as a Redsux fan.

Wow you must not be good at understanding things, I am speaking of the Entourages, wake up buddy Sprites are nice but you don't have a limited shoe Hypebeast.
Probably like the NY Mess to HUH? Such a sorry life u lead, almost as bad as a Redsux fan.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

Originally Posted by never wear them

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.
10 years ago like in 2001? idk where u from homie but uhm, yes you did
laugh.gif
Jersey matched the hat which matched the shoes that matched the belt (I'm from LA.... south central to be exact)

Back
Top Bottom