THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Always thought matching "fitteds" was funny.

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

No disrespect to the ones that dig that... Just an observation.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Back 10 years ago, you didn't have cats wanting matching hats, matching watches, matching purses, matching socks
laugh.gif

Thats the thing that was 10 years ago.......Back when tall tee's and big jerseys where in style......Things change things change

I do the fitted, because I know most of the time on casual wear I'll wear white Vneck light blue jeans, the sprites, and the fitted.

laugh.gif

Thats the thing that was 10 years ago.......Back when tall tee's and big jerseys where in style......Things change things change

I do the fitted, because I know most of the time on casual wear I'll wear white Vneck light blue jeans, the sprites, and the fitted.

I'm more about 10-15 years back when Tommy wind breakers and baggy levis with all the OG old school Nike basketball kicks, pippens, penny's, barkleys, jordans, uptempos, man I miss them middle school and high school days
ohwell.gif

I'm more about 10-15 years back when Tommy wind breakers and baggy levis with all the OG old school Nike basketball kicks, pippens, penny's, barkleys, jordans, uptempos, man I miss them middle school and high school days
ohwell.gif

I member when them pippens with the AIR on the side dropped!! ( Donnie brosco voice) " forget about it"

I member when them pippens with the AIR on the side dropped!! ( Donnie brosco voice) " forget about it"

laugh.gif

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

laugh.gif

I mean maybe its where you were at or just your personal preference, but for me and most in my area, having a matching fitted was always the move...

The 8 lows r on swoosh for$96....... am I missing something?? Weren't the lows $150 not $160?? Cuz technically it should b like $90.... I don't want them but its just funny how they raise the price on things for consumers...

The 8 lows r on swoosh for$96....... am I missing something?? Weren't the lows $150 not $160?? Cuz technically it should b like $90.... I don't want them but its just funny how they raise the price on things for consumers...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

laugh.gif

Yeah, probably (LosAngeles). I just don't recall them ever making hats like they do now. These new hats are on point with the accents it's unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom