THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

^ Those pairs are absolutely beautiful. How did you get those?

Thats what I would like to know
30t6p3b.gif

It cracks me up when brothas ask this.....
Once you reveal in some instances where you get your kicks of these nature..... you will no longer be gettin those types of kicks... and most likely will be getting some folks hemmed up.

30t6p3b.gif

Once you reveal in some instances where you get your kicks of these nature..... you will no longer be gettin those types of kicks... and most likely will be getting some folks hemmed up.

copped a pair of wolf greys for $95. I can see them looking nice on the hardwood but good enough colorway to rock casual?? Don't think i'll find any better colorways in Toronto. Keep or return?

copped a pair of wolf greys for $95. I can see them looking nice on the hardwood but good enough colorway to rock casual?? Don't think i'll find any better colorways in Toronto. Keep or return?

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

30t6p3b.gif

Its more of a sarcastic question, we all know that if he told us he wouldn't be receiving them anymore, and we still wouldn't have them

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

30t6p3b.gif

Its more of a sarcastic question, we all know that if he told us he wouldn't be receiving them anymore, and we still wouldn't have them

t4tdzq.jpg

My Lebron 8 Collection.
Still need X-Mas, Yankees, White/Red v2... 10.5
maybe even All-Star and Vets...

t4tdzq.jpg

My Lebron 8 Collection.
Still need X-Mas, Yankees, White/Red v2... 10.5
maybe even All-Star and Vets...

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

god i need a pair of south beaches

Shoot, all I need is a pair of Entourages and I'm straight.....but I wouldn't complain about a pair of SBs...lol

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

god i need a pair of south beaches

Shoot, all I need is a pair of Entourages and I'm straight.....but I wouldn't complain about a pair of SBs...lol

Back
Top Bottom