THE REVISED LEBRON 8 THREAD Vol. No Ring This Year

finally getting around to posting some pics of my last 8 pick up

Originally Posted by earvcunanan
I'm wearing my Yankees today for casual friday after sitting in the closet for a few months...
happy.gif
   Been wearing the Black Cement 3's and TB 3's mostly.

If anyones interested they have bred v1s, vet days, and back /blue v3s at outlets in wa. The v1s and were 80$u and the v3s were 65$

Originally Posted by do work son

looking for yellow laces for my sz 13 entourage 8s, can someone point me in the right direction?
Look up johnniethong on eBay - he sells the yellow laces you're looking for. I bought mine from him - 45" lace set. Here are some pics:

It kills me when I think back to how many times I had the Entourages in my hand last year, and never pulled the trigger. Smh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Nice pickups E. I always stop n Think what if all 8s were v1 Smh
i'd def have more than I do right now...

Hell, my viii collection ONLY consists of V1's...

man. i always think about what the christmas viii's would've looked like as V1's. Either leather or suede and they woulda been crack...

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Nice pickups E. I always stop n Think what if all 8s were v1 Smh
i'd def have more than I do right now...

Hell, my viii collection ONLY consists of V1's...

man. i always think about what the christmas viii's would've looked like as V1's. Either leather or suede and they woulda been crack...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen CG's below retail? I stock located them but they're still in the cpu for retail and I know they were 125 in the summer. Hoping to find a cheeper price in order to price match.

Back
Top Bottom