THE RU- REDUX!

^Chris, 10.5's in the STI isn't too shabby but I favor the American horsepower. Plus, Funk would have had to add quite a bit of stuff to get those times that low. The stock GT runs pretty close to his STI (If I can get any traction) and the 67' Nova..... 8.40's @ 162mph. Those STI's are very impressive but you can't make an overall comparison between that car and a BMW or Ford GT. That's just two different ends of the spectrum.
KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 12.5 SVSM III w/ PE box, DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 12.5 All Star Grafitti IV, DS size 12.5 CTK Home, DS size 13 CTK Away, DS size 12 Fairfax Home, DS size 13 Fairfax Away.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

^ Thanks Kev! You know I dont know about aftermarket HP.... Thats why I got you on the team!!! lol

Yeah....this will def. be shown around.. in the a.m. lololol

Good lookin on that by the way....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

So did I miss something. You selling everything for a BMW?
babydill.

***INSERT REASON WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT MY WEBSITE HERE***
baby-dill.com

THE GREATEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD​

Quote:
Yeah....this will def. be shown around.. in the a.m. lololol

lol...

Quote:
So did I miss something. You selling everything for a BMW?
:rofl:
roll.gif

So, Ru, which are you giving me for Christmas?
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

Quote:
one of the best lebron collections ever
:pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

^SMH at you and your avy, don't worry we know that's not your only name and we know it's just your way of being able to talk all the @#%$ you want, and then acting like their bestfriend under another name.

Real recognize real, and I feel as if I've never seen you... SMH.
To all the standup DMV bammas: When it comes to my family, it ain't never a problem, it's only a phone call...

"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest​

I just say what I feel. I know there are others who feel the same way about this guy and his collection but wont speak up. Some of these lames actually posted in this thread. |I
tired.gif

All these people talking about him selling his stuff just makes me laugh. I thought you were the "5th horseman" :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
Real recognize real

Sure do.

You're still hiding behind that name, why didn't you post that in your more well known name?

DK- She is not worth it......and for all that are in the know......the "collection" is in tact.... lol

Lady Future- hop off my nutz and spend more time with your family....lol
And since you quote/unquote "Speak for everyone".....maybe "they" will speak up.....and not "hide"......like you

Guess since, according to you, the Bron PE line has fallen off in value....that means you ( and "those" you speak of).....will have to actually go and get a job now...... lmao.......

im confused with this thread now.. i know RU is taking us down to memory lane...but are you selling everything? or maybe have sold everything?
...wait!!! i take that back.

Back
Top Bottom