The Satanic Panic is Back?

Does "satanic" imagery in media concern you?

• Total voters
I feel like this belongs here. Same ridiculous lane...

Screenshot_20240329-162222.png

A Hatian coworker, of a friend of mine, had a little freakout after doing a dancing/praying ritual and HR is too freaked out to address it. Heard something about it being "satanic" and is presumably scared to death about it. I just thought it was kinda silly.

Yea HR isn't trying to get hit with any accusations of not being culturally sensitive. Tough spot to be in. :lol: Because she technically didn't do anything wrong.

Yea HR isn't trying to get hit with any accusations of not being culturally sensitive. Tough spot to be in. :lol: Because she technically didn't do anything wrong.

For sure. I just found it funny how legitimately freaked out he was by it. It wasn't because it was shaky ground and he was going to tread lightly. He was scared.

I don't care and it didn't seem any stranger than someone praying before they eat their lunch in the break room, or any other religious ritual/practice. Some types of Christians though, any variety of Christianity that isn't their precise variety seems to automatically be "demonic" or "evil". Like, it's just some other weird **** that is barely different than your weird ****, my guy.

Religious people don’t realize that the only people that actually believe in the Devil are religious people.

You'd be surprised

Some of the biggest suckers who believe that there is real power in "Satanist" symbology are ostensibly non-religious

Back
Top Bottom