The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

I got Fat Tony but now the game crashes after 10-15 seconds. Not to mention I still can't visit other Springfields. This is the worst free game. I want to return it.

I can't even visit some of you guys for a while now because some have too much going on, ie. houses, to load causing it to crash.

Just got Fat Tony as well. I can visit other Springfields and haven't encountered any bugs yet ::knocks on wood::

Add me: Civickid96

I got Fat Tony but still can't visit other people's Springfield. I'm thinking it might have something to do with my mini concentration camp. EA might not approve of my town setup.

i had a brown concentration camp and now a blue one. never really had a glitch except couldnt visit 22stylez springfield but now can. i do remember reading somewhere that building alot oft hings at once could cause lagging which crashes the game. so if your building alot of things at once and the game keeps crashing, thats your solution

Got Fat Tony today, I think everyone should've. Also just got a mystery box with a lemon tree inside, sweet!

Shoutout to the dude who made the NT logo using shrubs. :lol:

My Town Sucks And Im Broke Lol...Any Tips?

You could start by doing 60 minute jobs as much as you can with as many people as you can. Spend money on buildings then decorations. Also, don't leave your earnings uncollected because they don't accumulate the longer you leave them untapped. They have to be collected/tapped in order to generate more cash flow.

I leave my phone plugged in at the office and the game running all day and just tap the $ icons as they appear. I also make everyone shop at the Kwik E Mart every hour. In Comic Book Guy or Martin's case, they are different, but still 60 min. Right before I go to bed or when I go out to places where I don't check my phone, I'll have everyone do a 4-12 hour job, depending how long I'm not playing. I'm addicted. I've only been playing for about 3 weeks and I'm on level 17.

Add me people!

jordandino :D

I can't imagine how long it would take to buy all the land and buildings that are currently on there without building tons of houses.

Land is so expensive, you would have to save and save and then you finally get enough and it tells you to spend like 24K on an orange house, 30K for a business, etc..

Then the house gives you like $110 every like 12 hours. Pffffft. But if you don't build it, you can't move on! The prices compared to rewards from taxes and tasks is just ridiculous.

That's why I am just building tons of blue houses until I get all the land.

And what's with the donuts?! You get a random one for like every 200 pieces of garbage that Lisa or homer picks up..

They make them super rare and valuable, but then add stupid "hurry up tasks" for them. Yeah, let me use $3 worth of donuts to speed up tax that's gonna make me $150.

Game is still freezing on me. There is a post about it on the EA forum and they say that towns will probably need to be reset and they will give you 60 donuts for the trouble and and thing you used donuts to buy, they will credit you with those donuts..

People on there are saying that their town got reset and its set up like the "other Springfield" and all the stuff they bought with donuts is gone and they only got the free 60 donuts...

SMH

I can't imagine how long it would take to buy all the land and buildings that are currently on there without building tons of houses.
Land is so expensive, you would have to save and save and then you finally get enough and it tells you to spend like 24K on an orange house, 30K for a business, etc..
Then the house gives you like $110 every like 12 hours. Pffffft. But if you don't build it, you can't move on! The prices compared to rewards from taxes and tasks is just ridiculous.
That's why I am just building tons of blue houses until I get all the land.
And what's with the donuts?! You get a random one for like every 200 pieces of garbage that Lisa or homer picks up..
They make them super rare and valuable, but then add stupid "hurry up tasks" for them. Yeah, let me use $3 worth of donuts to speed up tax that's gonna make me $150.
Game is still freezing on me. There is a post about it on the EA forum and they say that towns will probably need to be reset and they will give you 60 donuts for the trouble and and thing you used donuts to buy, they will credit you with those donuts..
People on there are saying that their town got reset and its set up like the "other Springfield" and all the stuff they bought with donuts is gone and they only got the free 60 donuts...
SMH
:stoneface: :smh: @ EA for this crap. If they reset my town I better get everything back. If not, Im done with this game and I need all my money back. >:

ksteezy, add astrostation. I gotta see your town since you keep posting in here. :lol:

sure thing....didnt anyone get the dialogue between fat tony and Biggums? about his court appearence on the 18th?....they are promo-ing for that episode....kind of dope they are promoting the show with the game....be nice to see some references on screen....or hints for a chance to win donuts.

Back
Top Bottom