The Simpsons Tapped Out....!!!!

sure thing....didnt anyone get the dialogue between fat tony and Biggums? about his court appearence on the 18th?....they are promo-ing for that episode....kind of dope they are promoting the show with the game....be nice to see some references on screen....or hints for a chance to win donuts.

Yup got that same convo I'm guessing his tasks are done after that? Add me ksteezy I wanna see it town as well, ayelex

Add me : BeezyGotSole ive been playing for a week and a few days and im at level 11 lol. I havent been having any issues with the game since the last update thankgod

you guys update your ios? that might help the glitch.

i updated, got fat toney, no glitch to the game.

Took me a couple days to accumulate $30k and I can't believe I'm about to drop it on a balloon.  Don't get me wrong, I prefer Santa's Little Helper over the other balloons, but $30k?  I'm expecting a Macy's-esque parade for all this money
mean.gif

I replaced all my brown houses with blue ones yesterday. I was finally able to visit other Springfield’s today.

so i guess the "can't connect to server" problem was due to the add-4-friends task. i logged on today and completed that task for me automatically and it stopped that can't connect to server problem. hopefully you guys didn't use up donuts to speed that task up.

Level 16
$150,000

never had any glitch. and for those with server problems try turning the game fully OFF. thats what i do.

I'm not sure if I'm just trippin, but I haven't seen Milhouse on my map for two days now. It's been longer than 24 hours so it can't be that I sent him on a 24 hour task and forgot about it. Didn't see him in any of the buildings either.

Damn, just glanced at the new things we could buy at level 23 and the Post Office is $200+k.

Last edited:
3000 XP away from level 16 and finally able to build the church.

I dont play this game as much as i use to though. i usually just put people on 8-12-24 hour tasks and keep it moving

is there any way to start a new springfield layout? or do i have to store everything one by one, what a beating!

I can't imagine how long it would take to buy all the land and buildings that are currently on there without building tons of houses.
Land is so expensive, you would have to save and save and then you finally get enough and it tells you to spend like 24K on an orange house, 30K for a business, etc...
I believe the land alone will cost you 7.5m.

Back
Top Bottom