The Sims (Game) Appreciation Post

Man I know im not the only dude on here who played the sims..I had sims 1 & I have Sims 2 for my mac..Man I used to build some dope %*@ houses..I used todo the unlimited money code..and build mansions..Then I would change everybodies name to reflect my life..except I would put a couple of movie stars in theneighborhood esp girls and try to make them fall in love with me...I never got into the expansion packs though...I used to also go into the files and changethe radio stations and put my music in it..so they would be dancing to Jay-Z & what now..Game is hella appreciated..

the_sims2_089_800.jpg

My girl is OBSESSED with the Sims. She pre-ordered 3 and her computer is too old to support it so she's going out to buy another one
laugh.gif

Keeps her from nagging me when I play video games tho so...APPRECIATED

ive been trying to find the sims for free online for a while now.

how much will the new one cost? this game was the !++% back in the day

Most definitely appreciated
pimp.gif

Growing up I wanted to design houses and this was the best thing goin'
pimp.gif

And The Sims 2
eek.gif
ain't no telling how many kids my charactershould've had
devil.gif
laugh.gif

In the original Sims, I always found the background music when building houses to be wonderfully soothing.

Seriously, whoever composed that melody did a tremendous job. Its still stuck in my head 9 years later

One of the best games ever, 1 and 2. I still play Sims 2 every once in a while on my mac. Sims 3 looks like it's gonna be great.

I played the original back in the day...but after creating your guy and making a house the game is just a pain.

Stayed tryna make babies while playing...always made a sexy shorty for my dude so they'd bone......I really needed sex then

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

I was reading up on the new one, and it sounds outrageous. When does Sims 3 drop?
nerd.gif
June 2
the best day of 2009
I'll co-sign partially only cause it's my mom's bday.
laugh.gif
But since I got a better laptop I'll be grabbin the Sims 3. Proly gonby a 2gb stick of RAM just for gp too

wow, their JUST on 3?
laugh.gif

def appreciated though

and simcity, anyone else play that? i feel like ordering it now

Back
Top Bottom