the smiling/grinning man

jw air

Banned
someone explain what it is exactly.
happy.gif

no pics.
its like a mystery legend, but im not sure what its about.
i think theres an artist depiction of him.

oo
o
google is my friend
laugh.gif

heres an article..

The Grinning Man is a mysterious man who has been sighted during heightened UFO encounters as well as during the 1960s Mothman sightings. Two youngeyewitnesses said he turned and looked at them with a permanent grin on his face. According to the men who interviewed the boys: "[t]he man was over sixfeet tall, they agreed, and was dressed in a sparkling green coverall costume that shimmered and seemed to reflect the street lights. There was a wide blackbelt around his waist." The boys also said "He had a very dark complexion, and little round eyes…real beady…set far apart." The most frighteningand bizarre aspect of the encounter is the fact that "They could not remember seeing any hair, ears, or nose on this figure." During the Mothmansightings, the grinning man is said to have telepathically told a witness that his name was "Indrid Cold".

from listverse.com

Originally Posted by jw air

oo
o
google is my friend
laugh.gif

heres an article..

The Grinning Man is a mysterious man who has been sighted during heightened UFO encounters as well as during the 1960s Mothman sightings. Two young eyewitnesses said he turned and looked at them with a permanent grin on his face. According to the men who interviewed the boys: "[t]he man was over six feet tall, they agreed, and was dressed in a sparkling green coverall costume that shimmered and seemed to reflect the street lights. There was a wide black belt around his waist." The boys also said "He had a very dark complexion, and little round eyes…real beady…set far apart." The most frightening and bizarre aspect of the encounter is the fact that "They could not remember seeing any hair, ears, or nose on this figure." During the Mothman sightings, the grinning man is said to have telepathically told a witness that his name was "Indrid Cold".

from listverse.com
Wow. I need to get the stuff those kids were smokin

Originally Posted by trueballer507

oo
o
google is my friend
laugh.gif

heres an article..

The Grinning Man is a mysterious man who has been sighted during heightened UFO encounters as well as during the 1960s Mothman sightings. Two young eyewitnesses said he turned and looked at them with a permanent grin on his face. According to the men who interviewed the boys: "[t]he man was over six feet tall, they agreed, and was dressed in a sparkling green coverall costume that shimmered and seemed to reflect the street lights. There was a wide black belt around his waist." The boys also said "He had a very dark complexion, and little round eyes…real beady…set far apart." The most frightening and bizarre aspect of the encounter is the fact that "They could not remember seeing any hair, ears, or nose on this figure." During the Mothman sightings, the grinning man is said to have telepathically told a witness that his name was "Indrid Cold".

from listverse.com
No you don't that would have me flipping out

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by trueballer507

oo
o
google is my friend
laugh.gif

heres an article..

from listverse.com
No you don't that would have me flipping out

PCP will make you eat yourself. That comment was DEAD serious.
indifferent.gif

AKA Indrid Cold, Mothman Prophecies had something to do with him, but not in the typical folkloric sense. Anyway, google it you'll get a bunch of junkabout him. It's getting late and I'm too scared to look up eerie stuff.

michelle

Back
Top Bottom