The Sopranos. Worth watching?

Just finished watching it (second time). I missed a lot the first time around. Fantastic show.

Decided to rewatch this series after deciding on holding off Boardwalk Empire a little longer.

Can at least watch it in 4K this time other than off my laptop screen.

Saw this the other day. I really think we find out Tony killed dickie moltisanti

Working my way through season 1 of The Sopranos. Slow burn for sure, but it's entertaining.

Not really feeling Season 6A. Hopefully the rest of the season picks up.

Just watched it straight through for the first time. Finished a couple weeks ago. I thought it was pretty good overall. Will def need to re-watch.

"He did. And then he put on even more as the series went on. Bear in mind that the pilot was shot in 1997, and aired in 1999.

From Wikipedia:

During the year-long break between the pilot and the start of the shoot of the rest of the 12 episodes of the season, James Gandolfini gained 60 pounds for the role of Tony and underwent voice coaching."

Didn't really notice this until I read it. He was a lot smaller in the pilot and his voice wasn't close to that accent he had from s01 e02 and on. He almost using his normal voice in the pilot.

It's weird the first 2 times I watched the series I rooted for Tony, this third time I really see dude was trash, especially the last 2 seasons . He pretty much became everything he hated about his mother.

Back
Top Bottom