The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

1855859-QVENWEYB-7.jpg
:rofl::rofl:

Shout out to the older OGs of the culture like Khalli Vegas. What impresses me the most about his collection is that he doesn't have any Js, and he still could kill it. Don't get me wrong, I do love Js but I also acknowledge the sneaker history of other brands like FILA...

Last edited:
Even though, I mostly post anything pertaining to the kicks from the 80s and 90s. That doesn't mean that I don't like something else, that isn't from those times, cause I do here goes some names of the stuff that I like nowadays (21st century kicks)...

adidas NMD Human Race

adidas NMD R1

Puma Tsugi Shinsei Dual Sneaker

UA Curry 4

I look at it like this, anyone could come and say whatever its the latest sneaker, but that doesn't tell me that he or she is a real sneakerhead/sneaker connoisseur. So that's why I post, what I post to give y'all a glimpse of what I know.

Peep out the rare Drazen Petrovic Kronos Sneaker Commercial

RIP Legend!

First single "09 Jams" off of my 2nd EP entitled "Will rap 4 a way outta here" which was produced by the legend 9th wonder! Check it out & let me know what you guys think!

Nikes on my Feet remix i did. Track just passed a million plays on spotify like last week. Take a listen & let me know what you guys think. Featured my full collection.

You killed it... From what you spit in that song. I could tell that you're really passionate about the culure, everything was on point from the video to the song/lyrics, btw nice collection.

You killed it... From what you spit in that song. I could tell that you're really passionate about the culure, everything was on point from the video to the song/lyrics, btw nice collection.
Appreciate that g. Peep some more visuals if you get the chance

First single "09 Jams" off of my 2nd EP entitled "Will rap 4 a way outta here" which was produced by the legend 9th wonder! Check it out & let me know what you guys think!

You remind me of a throwback artist, and that's a good thing. Nowadays hip-hop is lacking with them artists of your lyrical caliber. Great stuff my brotha, and good luck in your journey. I hope a big record label notices you and signs you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom