The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

f54d7cb14141bb50a88b3aab832deb42.gif

You remind me of a throwback artist, and that's a good thing. Nowadays hip-hop is lacking with them artists of your lyrical caliber. Great stuff my brotha, and good luck in your journey. I hope a big record label notices you and signs you.
Appreciate the support bro. Show some of you other sneaker enthusiast homies if you get the chance

Who in their right mind would buy a BBB shoe, when you could get something similar from Brandblack that will cost you less the amount from what BBB is charging their customers, if you didn't know both brands are using the same designers David Raysse and Billy Dill. They have brainwashed people into thinking that if you can't buy a BBB sneaker you aint ballin. What a joke, I'm not falling for that f*ckin gimmick.

The real ballers only rock Gucci, Versace, FILA, etc.

Last edited:
And question from a cat thats only been into kicks for 6 years..

Has the consensus of the shoe community always had the mindset of the Top 4 mikes being the

1) Black cement 3's
2) Concord 11's
3) Bred 11's
4) Bred 13's ?

And question from a cat thats only been into kicks for 6 years..

Has the consensus of the shoe community always had the mindset of the Top 4 mikes being the

1) Black cement 3's
2) Concord 11's
3) Bred 11's
4) Bred 13's ?

It varies depending on who you ask, and sometimes depending on what era of time we're in. For example, Jordan 1's have always had a following and been very respected, but in the last 5 years or so it seems there has been a resurgence of popularity on almost anything Jordan 1 OG High. I don't think that same mentality was as prevalent in say 2006 or 2007, and I know styles change but more than likely back then, a lot of dudes would've been still wearing baggier clothes with some bulkier shoes to match. Now dudes would have no issue putting a Jordan 1 Shadow or Royal, for example, in their top 4. Apologies for the somewhat long reply, but I wanted to elaborate on my perspective of things now.

Whats cool is peoples top 4 or 5 will always be different. Depending on like airuphere23 airuphere23 said above on when you grew up. 80s Js are mostly liked by the ones that grew up watching him in that time. 90s and so on. Todays younger buyers go more with the current fashion. Simply going with what they like. I still think its amazing that shoes from mid 80s are still so relevant. I think no matter what the age, 1s,3s,11s will always be in the conversation of top Js. 4s and 13s are right there also.

Whats cool is peoples top 4 or 5 will always be different. Depending on like airuphere23 airuphere23 said above on when you grew up. 80s Js are mostly liked by the ones that grew up watching him in that time. 90s and so on. Todays younger buyers go more with the current fashion. Simply going with what they like. I still think its amazing that shoes from mid 80s are still so relevant. I think no matter what the age, 1s,3s,11s will always be in the conversation of top Js. 4s and 13s are right there also.
Agree

^Won't lie........ I had those and the all whites, but could never find the black ones in my size. Bought 'em for peanuts around the same time as the Nu Retro 2s and a pair of the Team Shoguns. Spent maybe $150 on all 4 back then. They were quirky as hell, but fit what I was doing back then. Good times!!

About to upload a bunch of pics of different sneakers I've saved over the years to IMGUR. Some from NTer's, Some eBay, and randomness I just found going through old archives/threads/google images. Gotta clear out my computer lol.

What's my take on Reggie Miller not knowing what J's he had on his feet. I really don't care cause Reggie said it that he's not a ''sneakerhead''. It would have been a whole different story. If he was frontin like he knows about sneakers.

Man, Reggie Miller wore a lot of heat back in the days, Nike Air Prevail, Nike Air Pound, Nike Air Money, etc. Those kicks are timeless and would massacre any BBB shoe, IMO.
Reggie Miller Upper Deck.jpg

Reggie is full of ish man. He had a ton of PE Jordans back in the day and to say that he doesnt know which model is which hes just talking out of his ***

Back
Top Bottom