The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

I dont really cop jordans ne more but I would get a retro of these
I hated those when they originally released.

I got these

201408181640051045279808.jpg

by the time I was finished hooping the soles up off of them I wish I had the black pair as well 
laugh.gif

Same^^^^

I had those and didnt have the blacks.

HAD to wear high socks if u balled in those.
Dat razor tounge :x

think I'm going to try to come up with a list of every jordan I owned later. can't do nike cause I can't remember all the random huaraches and bk's I had in elementary 
laugh.gif

Dtrt 3s, women's white/blue 3s, cg 4s, black/cement 4s, white/cement 4s, white laser 4s, black/metallic 5s, olive 5s, black/red 6s, white/navy 7s, black/red 7s, black/grey 8s, white/flint 9s, black/red 11s, space jams, cg 11s, playoff 12s, nubuck 12s, taxi 12s, white/flint 13s, black/white 13s, white/black 14s, flint 15s, obsidian 15s, white/navy 16s, white/blue 17s, white/red 17s, black/gold 19 se, stealth 20s

I never liked XIV's until the white/green retro came out in '06. Tried them on and they were crazy comfortable. For $60, I figured why not? I wouldn't buy any other XIV though.

I'm still salty about my og black toes crumbling at work.
mean.gif
I'm surprised all my 14s from 05 as well as my other decade-old shoes are still intact.
why? Shoes from '05 are still good and will be for a while.

Filled out a raffle ticket for sport blue VI's. What's crazy was no one knew what it was for. They just signed up not knowing what the shoe was about. Dude that worked at footlocker was like "they the all white J's with the blue stripe on the bottom". This was a footlocker employee. **** make me almost want to stop altogether man 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

What is it with Virginia and Kobes? How come NOBODY wants a pair? Seems weird to me,but i dunno

Nobody in virginia would touch a kd with a stick either though

what adidas shoe is that? it has a fire silhouette
smokin.gif

edit: found em

Last edited:
I want to customize some but havent thought of something yet.
Mite do a jackson pollock painting 8)

I saw those on hb lol.

Last edited:
*The mi ZX FLUX product is currently available for purchase in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.

Just saw that |I

U.s should be soon tho cuz I keep hearing about it

Last edited:
Just saw that |I

U.s should be soon tho cuz I keep hearing about it

When I edited your link to the US site it says the app drops in September so it shouldn't be much longer.

Are there finished pairs of this out there in the wild yet? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom