The Thread About Nothing. SNEAKER EDITION

there's nothing wrong with me with hating all fusion jordans (including most of the lab series) except the 5lab3 blacks, right?

Last edited:
Half you cats probably weren't in the "shoe game" when these were on certain releases.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/E267EA27-84AA-4C07-AC8F-1F60ECD15E69.jpg.html
hey

your shoes with the "do not sell" tag

air-jordan-3-white-mocha.jpg

is it this?

Last edited:

Half you cats probably weren't in the "shoe game" when these were on certain releases.

http://s1142.photobucket.com/user/moneybagz618/media/E267EA27-84AA-4C07-AC8F-1F60ECD15E69.jpg.html
hey

your shoes with the "do not sell" tag

air-jordan-3-white-mocha.jpg

is it this?
Mocha 3s are the worst jordan of all time. dead srs

Thought this was incredibly lame
you know, the people responding to kicksonfire have a point

and yes, i had to minimize the zoom on chrome because there were THAT MANY cp3s on sale

laugh.gif
 I'm just saying, if I'm attracted to some female a shoe choice probably wouldn't turn me off.

and besides, not everyone looks at shoes the same way people into the shoe culture does.

I remember how people used to wear ace 83s and other generic all white nikes/k-swiss instead of just copping the all white af1s. that used to make me feel some type of way, but, I don't see it like that anymore.

IMO the jordan futures are ugly as ****

especially in their vomit inducing volt colorway

saw some guy wearing them but WHY

Last edited:
Both are just terrible terrible shoes.

Mochas are only popular now cuz they're unicorns.

They sat for a reason

That video was stupid as hell. I only played enough to listen to the question asked, I don't want to hear any ignorant *** responses.

Chris Paul and Carmelo's line always has and always will suck. I don't know why they never went to the designers and complained how wack their **** is. I'd be tight. The Melo X's in the NYK cw was dope. I liked the shape and almost bought a pair. Melo 1.5 was always booty to me despite people liking them. 

That video was stupid as hell. I only played enough to listen to the question asked, I don't want to hear any ignorant *** responses.

Chris Paul and Carmelo's line always has and always will suck. I don't know why they never went to the designers and complained how wack their **** is. I'd be tight. The Melo X's in the NYK cw was dope. I liked the shape and almost bought a pair. Melo 1.5 was always booty to me despite people liking them. 
there's a reason why you don't take inspiration from sports cars besides lebron 11 and jordan 11, and the lebron does have its fair share of bad colorways

kobe 1 used the audi tt (nobody wants that car) look what happened

jordan 14 used the ferrari 550 and look what happened

cp3 used a sports car and look what happened

jordan 16 used a car inspiration and look what happened

jordan 21 used a car inspiration and look what happened

Last edited:

there's a reason why you don't take inspiration from sports cars besides lebron 11 and jordan 11, and the lebron does have its fair share of bad colorways

IMO XIVs are the most successful car inspired shoe ever. The outsole, to the "intake" style air vent, to the stylistic font, to the Ferrari inspired Jordan crest.... everything on the shoe just works perfectly together.

To the best of my knowledge XIs and XVIs were not inspired by cars. The XI was minimalist design inspired by a sock, while the XVIs were inspired by dress shoes.

Last edited:

IMO XIVs are the most successful car inspired shoe ever. The outsole, to the "intake" style air vent, to the stylistic font, to the Ferrari inspired Jordan crest.... everything on the shoe just works perfectly together.

To the best of my knowledge XIs and XVIs were not inspired by cars. The XI was minimalist design inspired by a sock, while the XVIs were inspired by dress shoes.
jordan 11 was inspired by a jaguar

shiny patent leather represent's the cars body; the mesh upper represents the softtop

jordan 11 was inspired by a jaguar
shiny patent leather represent's the cars body; the mesh upper represents the softtop

^ First time I ever heard that.

In interviews with Tinker he always said he was shooting for a minimalist sock like sneaker.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom