the thread about nothing...

You right...but I have polyamorous tendencies. Although I know it's gonna blow up in my face I really enjoy hanging (and smanging) with the ex. The yambs are good and I don't have to wear a condom ever. She's a pleaser, is always good to me and has been loyal to just me for the past 8 months. She's attractive and fun as hell to chill with. Not to mention she gets along with all my friends. *needs to stop telling her I love her*
Ex-ex trumps new ex in every way though. I still call her my girl just because our feelings for eachother have never faded. We know we want to be together in the future it's just really hard to see eachother now. *will always love her*

That's a whole lot of going backwards my dude, how are you ever going to move forwards if your stuck meandering through old draws and emotions?

Clipping my toe nails and got that bank shot off my forehead into the trash can. Got me feeling like Cole from Martin :smh:

"Met a female dragon....had a fire conversation."

All hype very little substance....

well damn **** got pushed back, should have seen that comming. but you cant say he hasn't been killing his Features lately
I can.

"He hasn't."

Wayne hasn't been on point for a while. Last thing worth owning was no ceilings. If you don't think he's capable of coming back with something worth while you underestimate him.

i hope dedication 4 isnt just some thrown together bs ....actually looking out for it.......

1 hr & 55 minutes of wk left....... gonna go grab somthing to eat from wendys ....free chicken sandwish with the purch of a small fry & drink....yeah thats a GO!

I'm actually excited about this Sixers season, just need Jrue and Evan to take that next step :smokin :smokin

If you're waiting on Evans to breakout, :rofl:. Before the draft when he was refusing to workout for whoever that was, I couldn't stop scratching my head.

I NEED A NEW JOB!
mad.gif

Bruh, some of the stuff Wayne be saying
mean.gif

"Bxtch I ball like two eyelids"

Even French had a better verse on Pop That

I'm actually excited about this Sixers season, just need Jrue and Evan to take that next step :smokin :smokin

If you're waiting on Evans to breakout, :rofl:. Before the draft when he was refusing to workout for whoever that was, I couldn't stop scratching my head.

Lol I have faith, dude showed glimpses last yr and he's already one of the best rebounding guards in the NBA....he needs the ball to be effective and with Iggy handling it he was kind of isolated, I just need him to give the Sixers like 14-15 pts, 6-7 boards, and 4-5 dimes and we'll be gucci :smokin....Jrue is really gonna benefit from Bynum though

Bruh, some of the stuff Wayne be saying
mean.gif

"Bxtch I ball like two eyelids"

Even French had a better verse on Pop That
now your just pushing it son, Montana though? he mumbles the whole damn time. Seems like most of the ppl who dont like weezy cant understand what hes saying

now your just pushing it son, Montana though? he mumbles the whole damn time. Seems like most of the ppl who dont like weezy cant understand what hes saying
grin.gif
I used to be a Wayne fan but dude has been dropping some of the corniest lines and his stans don't want to admit it cause it's Wayne. I understand everything he's saying, it's just corny. But if it's dope to you, keep listening.

Back
Top Bottom